Which game is best?

which game is best and intresting nd can be played on amd athlon 2*2 m300 2.0 ghz,3 gb ram,256mb display adapter.any suggestion?
13 answers Last reply
More about which game best
  1. pong

seriously though, that's such a vague question. what kind of games interest you? FPS, RTS, RPG, MMO, racing.
    also, you say you have a 256mb display adapter. which one? if you bought your computer from a store, it should be listed on the side on the machine.
  2. Lords of the Realm, Z. What's your os?
  3. i have widows 7.my display adapter is of ati hd 4200 1408 hyper memory.i have a another question.how to increase its dedicated memory,it shows 256 mb of dedicated memory?
  4. Usually you change the memory dedication in the bios. You may not be able to increase it more than 256, but If you can, I would look at adding more memory in general, as Windows 7 and gaming will use a lot of the 3 you already have. I play Dragon Age on a system close to what you have, and I like it.
  5. thanks 4 replying fusiondataservices.plz help me in the matter of dedicated memory as display adapter is my only less thing 4 new games nd i cant upgrade it as i have a laptop.another game of any type?
  6. If fusion is able to run dragon age on a system similar to yours, I would say get the orange box. It's 5 games in one package and they're all very great quality. It includes Half-life 2, Half-life 2:episode 1, Half-life 2:episode 2, Portal, and Team Fortress 2. Each one of those games is of the same quality as a full priced game, but you get all of them for the price of one. They're all FPS games; portal is puzzle game, the half-life games are GREAT single player games with a wonderful story and TF2 is an online multiplayer game with a very active community.
  7. maximaniac said:
    If fusion is able to run dragon age on a system similar to yours, I would say get the orange box. It's 5 games in one package and they're all very great quality. It includes Half-life 2, Half-life 2:episode 1, Half-life 2:episode 2, Portal, and Team Fortress 2. Each one of those games is of the same quality as a full priced game, but you get all of them for the price of one. They're all FPS games; portal is puzzle game, the half-life games are GREAT single player games with a wonderful story and TF2 is an online multiplayer game with a very active community.

Totally with you. Its an excellent deal, 5 brilliant games for £15, perhaps even £10 in some places now. And it has a low spec requirement, I'd really recommend getting it.
  8. atyabfayyaz said:
    i have widows 7.my display adapter is of ati hd 4200 1408 hyper memory.i have a another question.how to increase its dedicated memory,it shows 256 mb of dedicated memory?

You took words from my mouth.
  9. well u can try modern warfare2 ,dirt2 in lowest settings
  10. Plants vs Zombies ($20) massively addictive,

Fallout3 is my favorite action/rpg to date , and should run near perfect for you. I play it on my 1.8ghz pentium laptop without a hitch.
  11. helpme pleeese said:
    Plants vs Zombies ($20) massively addictive,

Fallout3 is my favorite action/rpg to date , and should run near perfect for you. I play it on my 1.8ghz pentium laptop without a hitch.

Totally agree on fallout3. I have that for 360 and it's very addicting.
  12. DF: Black Hawk Down. =)
  13. donkey kong
    lol
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Games Display Adapter AMD Video Games