what would you do with a zod on the ladder?

Yeah, obviously it isn't me that has it (expired characters and all).
Should he try to trade for something ladder-only this evening for
non-ladder use, make a breath of the dying in something or what?

I haven't played in so long I didn't have a clue what to tell him. He
plays on and off ladder both. *shrug*

"weretable and the undead chairs" <happy@nightmare.time> wrote in message
> Yeah, obviously it isn't me that has it (expired characters and all).
> Should he try to trade for something ladder-only this evening for
> non-ladder use, make a breath of the dying in something or what?
>
> I haven't played in so long I didn't have a clue what to tell him. He
> plays on and off ladder both. *shrug*

I have a zod off ladder, and did have for the entire ladder 2 season, the
only reason I played ladder was to have the opportunity to cube up a vex to
make a botd off ladder. As it happened I ended up with 2 vexes and an ist so
I will have both botd and hoto off ladder after the reset.

I will be playing ladder for season 3 as well, I want to try for some bers
so I can make some of the godly runewords.