Sign in with
Your question

Good game?

Last response: in Video Games
January 14, 2010 10:09:04 PM

I'm looking for a good game, probably a first person shooter, to keep me busy until BC2 comes out. any ideas are welcome.

More about : good game

January 14, 2010 10:16:51 PM

What games have you got at the moment, so we know what not to recommend? Also, which ones did you like/not like - again should help people recommend.
m
l
January 14, 2010 10:22:25 PM

right now i have: Eve online =, half life 2 ep 1 and 2 and i still play occassionaly, UT 2k4, shadowrun, portal.. and i think thats it, i havent really installed many games.
m
l
Related resources
January 14, 2010 10:30:43 PM

Batman Arkham Asylum I absolutely loved and thoroughly recommend. Not a FPS, but seriously brilliant.

Bioshock - will lose every spare second you can spare it for the time it takes you to complete it. Amazingly looking and captivating story.

UT3 - great for pick up, blast for half hour, put down times.

COD4:MW - Looks good, and I personally loved the storyline. My step-kids live for the on-line play.

COD:MW2 - Same as above, but a little better in every respect (single player at least).

Race Driver Grid - if you fancy a good driving game I haven't found better.

Burnout Paradise - if you fancy a fun driving game I haven't found better.

Left 4 Dead - seriously fun, although most reviews say L4D2 is better and should be the one to buy, but haven't got that so cannot confirm.

Crysis - if your PC is up to playing it, I personally like it. Know some people didn't like the storyline though, but I do. Currently playing through it single player again.

Anway, just a few ideas to get you started from my limited experience.
m
l
January 14, 2010 10:51:36 PM

no batman, i have played bioshock and it was good. i bought UT3 but lost the cd key haha i hate CoD lol i played and beat burnout paradise. left 4 dead was good, maybe L4D2 if i find it a good price. and crysis was fun, almost beat it but lost it among other games when my comp crashed.
m
l
January 15, 2010 12:47:52 AM

JDV you need to get on man
m
l
!