Servers just went down for reset.

This brings up a question. I thought I saw it alluded to here somewhere,
but there was no definitive answer.

Are the uber-3 a ladder only "quest" or are they available in non-ladder
bnet as well?

Rod

Liam Spencer wrote:
> See subject.
>
> Liam

No, they were doing server fix that prevents crash when you equip Peace
on your merc.

"Bruce Langdon" <brucerl@pacbell.net> wrote in message
> Rod Runnheim wrote:
> > This brings up a question. I thought I saw it alluded to here
somewhere,
> > but there was no definitive answer.
> >
> > Are the uber-3 a ladder only "quest" or are they available in non-ladder
> > bnet as well?
> >
> > Rod
> >

> What realm are you on?
> USWest hasn't gone down yet.

Useast had a realm going down warning a while ago, but still hasn't gone
down, games can still be opened, chars are still available.

"Alex Holtz" <aholtz29@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Liam Spencer wrote:
> > See subject.
> >
> > Liam
>
> No, they were doing server fix that prevents crash when you equip Peace
> on your merc.

Glad someone is in the know, I guess it is a little late to test with my
peace armor though.

"Alex Holtz" <aholtz29@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Liam Spencer wrote:
> > See subject.

> No, they were doing server fix that prevents crash when you equip Peace
> on your merc.

It looks like they fixed it by just stopping the merc from summoning the
valk. I tested it for about 20 min and never got a valk to appear.

On that special day, ~misfit~, (misfit61nz@yahoot.co.nz) said...

> ~misfit~ wrote:
> > ~misfit~ wrote:
> >>
> >> Still down over four hours since I first tried.
> >
> > And still down. This is getting frustrating.
>
> Grrr! Turns out to be my &%#@ing ISP playing up.

Receive my commiserations, from the other side of this world.

Gabriele Neukam

Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

just so, at no cost.