i600 update posted

SP2003 for the i600 has been posted on the VerizonWirless website. I've
downloaded my copy and working on the update now. I'll report back later on
how it all went.

--

Rob

Unfortunately I have an earlier software version than the s/w version it
states that is compatible with the upgrade....any workaround to this, or
will it be impossible to upgrade?

T Jones