A Simpler Account Name for the New HC Ladder

Alright, I have to make it easier for some people to whisper me.

Take the Ryder out. Just remember though that I am still

Orion Ryder

(not Onion)

OrionHC

But all the other accounts still exist - lame ass fool that I am.

Which gets nzmisfit1, SC or HC?

I just had to ask. :)

Orion

Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com>,
supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

>Orion Ryder
>
>(not Onion)
>
>OrionHC

You are officially the first entrant to the AGD season 3 ladder accounts list.

--
"My army shall destroy y- AHHHHHHHHH!"

HEY! Where u been?

I ain't seen hide nor hair of you. Are you just entering the dark side?
Or are you an adherrant to the dark side from a different realms and
coming here to WCUS and spread more 1337 around for us fellow HC
players?

If your off-ladder are HC post the accounts so I can hook up if I wish
to move any of my HC ladder rejects with you thru the turmoil.

Orion

"Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Orion Ryder"
> <orionryder@hotmail.com>,
> supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:
>
>>Orion Ryder
>>
>>(not Onion)
>>
>>OrionHC
>
> You are officially the first entrant to the AGD season 3 ladder accounts
> list.
> --
> "My army shall destroy y- AHHHHHHHHH!"

My accounts are unchanged. As a long time hardcore player, it pains me
little to delete characters as needed to make room :)

*Spook-HCA
*Spook-HCB
*Spook-HCC
*Spook-HCD

And, in case I ever play softcore again, *Spook-A, the account with my now
parked team assassin.

Ruben

New USWHC account - Art42Dent.
SC not created yet, may just play off ladder accounts for awhile.
--
Not 1337.