WLAN 802.11 a/b/g W500 on nx9010?

Hi all
I bought a nx9010 (DJ250s) some month ago. I want to add wireless
and bluetooth functionality, and it seems to me I can install a HP WLAN
802.11 a/b/g W500, in the notebook's mini PCI slot, but I'm not sure it can
work on my nootebook.

Is there someone who has experienced they can work togheter?

Thanks.

I would be very hesitant to try to add a piece of internal hardware that
didn't come with the laptop. I just tried to replace my B with a G and if
you've seen my recent post, the machine don't like it too much. I think HP
rigs their machine so that ambitious little hardware hackers like us can't
do this. It's grossly unfair but I haven't got mine to work at all. Be very
careful.