Sam Kinison Screwed Again by Another Reset

Sam Kinison piddley assed war cry barb once again becomes a ladder
reject, this time in HC, soaking in the desert sun in Act 2 Hell
screaming out level 35 BO at the scantily clad gals.

Sam will soon have his third incarnation

So far:
SamKinison - NL SC Patriarch - Soloed Hell
MrSamKinison - Soon to be NL HC - not stupid enough to solo hell
SammyKinison - soon to be on the new HC ladder - wil ltake it slow
until he can take it fast.

Proof that Sam Kinison lives

Honorary member of Clan Shythed

Orion

Stephen van Ham wrote:
> Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com>,
> supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:
>
> >Sam Kinison piddley assed war cry barb once again becomes a ladder
> >reject, this time in HC, soaking in the desert sun in Act 2 Hell
> >screaming out level 35 BO at the scantily clad gals.
> >
> >Sam will soon have his third incarnation
> >
> >So far:
> >SamKinison - NL SC Patriarch - Soloed Hell
> >MrSamKinison - Soon to be NL HC - not stupid enough to solo hell
> >SammyKinison - soon to be on the new HC ladder - wil ltake it slow
> >until he can take it fast.
>
> Hey, are these war cries only barbarians (i.e. singers), or do they have a
> combat skill as well? I ran a singer barbarian this season, and he was a
> hoot.

Hey! Have you ever heard of a LF zon with no passives?

Sam has always had and always will have one point in
Leap (pre-req)
Leap Attack (needed for getting the hell our of tight areas)
Bash (pre-req)
Stun (pre-req0
Concentrate (always on except in Chaos Sanctuary - synergized by BO)
Berzerk (need for PIs and OKs - This synergized by siomething)
Iron Skin (pre-req, but not taken until it is obvious that Nat Res is
needed)
Natural Resistance (More important for HC, sometimes more pts needed
depending on skill plusses)

War Cries are:
shout - 20
BO - 20
War Cry -20
Battle Cry - 1 hit wonder (needed for bosses and Champs and super
uniques)
Battle Command - 1 hit wonder, can rescream to keep in effect
Taunt - had 9 points, probably could have used less
Howl - one hit wonder (with plusses kept the crowds running for plenty
of time)
Find potion - pre-req
Find Item - 1 hit wonder (level 15 on weapon switch with Bcomm, good
enough)

This actaully leaves some freebies but can't remember what I mapped
out.

Sam has to fight, sometimes not only out of desire but out of
neccesity.

With a nice party he just ran and jumped around and War Cried and
stuned for 6 plus secs at a clip while others wasted the beasts. Then
if corpse leftover after vine, necros, etc, he coughed up some items
when possible.

Prefers a weapon with crushing blow.
Used a 3 Pdiam Scutum

Sam did not have a spirit shield but planned on one when he got the
vipermagi from bongo. This would have had him screaming some severly
high notes.

I hope I am able to get his latest incarnation up to where the now NL
version is.

Orion

--
"My army shall destroy y- AHHHHHHHHH!"