Customer Service tel number needed for the west coast

JustMe

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2003

Hi-

Does anyone here know I can reach west coast Verizon Wireless CS via
telephone?
I know that this may sound like an odd question, but I need to speak to a
CSR
there in order to check the west coast warehouse inventory...

Any help is appreciated.

JustMe <smjunk905spam@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Does anyone here know I can reach west coast Verizon Wireless CS via
> telephone?

800-922-0204 will get you to Customer Service from any US landline, including
those on the West Coast. Which call center you get is most likely dependent
on your cellular number, which you will be asked to provide.