Deleting New NL Chars? Save the Insights & Spirits Please!

Last response: in Video Games
August 8, 2005 6:11:27 PM

Please, in case my wife decides to finish her NL characters.

Those ruenwords can only be made in ladder right? If they can be made
in NL also then ignore my plea.

Orion
Anonymous
August 8, 2005 10:37:35 PM

I don't have many insights, but I do have several Spirit items that I
can donate :)

short
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 9:48:28 AM

Obediance? I guess so. (Scratches head and wonders what the hell it
does)

LOL wut a noob still eh?

Glad to hear the Chill Bill is kicking ass.

I do want to get over to that new Tristram to scope it out and get an
idea what to expect. Bongo and I have wild and crazy notions of
accomplishing the impossible in HC.

If you are going there sometime and need some cannon fodder material,
whisper me. Then tell me what to bring, LF zon, Bo barb, hammerdin,
etc. even if you want me just to keep the minions off your asses, it
will be aq worthwhile experience. I can even let Bongo use one of my SC
chars if he wants to come along to scope out the scene and get some
ideas on how we are going to preform "that which cannot be performed".

Orion
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 11:48:01 AM

~misfit~ wrote:
> Orion Ryder wrote:
> > Obediance? I guess so. (Scratches head and wonders what the hell it
> > does)
> >
> > LOL wut a noob still eh?
> >
> > Glad to hear the Chill Bill is kicking ass.
> >
> > I do want to get over to that new Tristram to scope it out and get an
> > idea what to expect. Bongo and I have wild and crazy notions of
> > accomplishing the impossible in HC.
> >
> > If you are going there sometime and need some cannon fodder material,
> > whisper me. Then tell me what to bring, LF zon, Bo barb, hammerdin,
> > etc. even if you want me just to keep the minions off your asses, it
> > will be aq worthwhile experience. I can even let Bongo use one of my
> > SC chars if he wants to come along to scope out the scene and get some
> > ideas on how we are going to preform "that which cannot be performed".
>
> The last time Chill Bill went to Uber Tristram not only did he not die once
> but he didn't even have to drink a pot!! He was there zealing at the death
> of each of the three. I think we can do it in HC and would be honoured to
> join you and Bongo if you try it. It'll take a long time to get ready for it
> though (on Ladder). You need some *very* specific items/builds.
>
> Maybe doable.......
>
> I don't have the patience to hunt keys in SC to do the U3 thing but don't
> mind helping out. I have, unexpectedly, been given a chance at the charm the
> last two times but that isn't necassary. I just enjoy kicking their butts.
> Can you do it off-ladder? If so then Chill-Bill is a gun for hire, no
> charge. lol. Whisper me and I'll be there, Salvation aura (lvl 17, 106% res
> all, 30+ yards) and life-tap for the crew...... In fact my other freezealot,
> Lugonn, while lacking the Stormlash, is also very capable in U Tristram. He
> has lvl 16 Salvation and Drac's too. Maybe someone else could drive him?
> --
> ~misfit~

Looks like there will have to be a ChillBillHC!! :)

Specific gear for Bill? Let me and Bongo know so that we can keep and
eye out once we start trading and especially for when he starts MFing.

I think we will take whatever time is needed to develop the tri-uber
battlers and not try to rush things. I even expect that the key finders
and single uber battlers will be different characters for some of us.

I will continue reading the posts as to what worked as I'm sure Bongo
will also.

What I can't tell is whether Jabber's Holy Stars Batman has potential
for the tri-ubers. I thought she would but from what I have read on the
threads it appears that I might be wrong.

So does the zealer out perform the Smiter? Are both needed?

So many questions. So little answers.

Orion
Anonymous
August 16, 2005 6:05:05 PM

I think it was "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@yahoot.co.nz> that wrote
something like...

>> What I can't tell is whether Jabber's Holy Stars Batman has potential
>> for the tri-ubers. I thought she would but from what I have read on
>> the threads it appears that I might be wrong.
>>
>> So does the zealer out perform the Smiter? Are both needed?
>
>I've never played a Smiter so I don't know. I read that Smiter's are the way
>to go but my Zealot has done very well for himself.

Which such a high concentration on AR, it's no wonder Zeal worked so
well for him. The advantage of smite is that you don't need to go to
such lengths and can put more points into Vitality. The disadvantage,
especially against the uber 3 is that smite doesn't leech until life
tap goes off, which against them, can sometimes take too long. So
unless you have a wand with life tap charges on switch, a max AR
zealer could very well be better against the uber 3 as the zeal will
be leeching right from the start, which could be enough to keep you
alive until the life tap goes off, or if you have enough leech, may
keep you alive without the life tap.

Ashen Shugar
The moon by day, and the sun by night.
Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.