Season 3 Weather Chick

Well, it looks like I've dodged the bullet, because my internet is still up
and running. Yay!

So, I've been having a bit more of a ponder about a ladder sorceress. I
suppose it would be obvious to metorb or all cold sorceress, but it's a case
of "been there, done that, not interested in doing it again right now", so I'm
thinking I'll start with variation, the humble weather chick.

Warmth 1
Firebolt 1
Inferno 1
Blaze 1
Fire Wall 1
Meteor 20
Fireball 20
Fire Mastery 1
Static Field 1
Telekinesis 1
Teleport 1
Frozen Armour 1
Ice Bolt 1
Ice Blast 1
Frost Nova 1
Glacial Spike 20
Blizzard 20
Cold Mastery 10

= 103 points = level 92 with all skill quests completed.

And if I've plugged the numbers into the synergy calculator correctly, it
looks like I could have:

Meteor 20 +10 fire skills = 7043 average damage
Fireball 20 +10 fire skills = 3018 average damage
Blizzard 20 +10 cold skills = 4827 average damage per shard, at -100% cold

By battle.net SCL standards, +10 to all skills is pretty modest, and since she
would be a flagship character, getting to level 92 is reasonably likely.

--
"My army shall destroy y- AHHHHHHHHH!"

Does anyone have any idea how long it might take for a Lightning Sorc
to kill Hell Meph? I was thinking about a pure Lightning Build for
some Countess running, and possibly Meph.

I was thinking a CB/Lightning/CLightning, with 5 or so into ES and 10
into TK, just for kicks. Insight stick mandatory.

short

TRENDING THREADS