Sign in with
Your question
Solved

And a good hello....

Last response: in Video Games
Anonymous
January 21, 2010 9:35:27 AM

First, for some background. Was doing a general search for older PC RPG's cause lately i've been finding myself less and less interested in MMO's and their ilk. So, I fired up my second brain and google told me that this: http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/98572-13-single-playe...

was one of the top responses for "Single Player RPG" + "PC".

below is a quote from a member that actually, for whatever reason, struck me as extremely childish and jarring to people, such as myself, who might wish to join the forum.

Personally, while the post was a bit dated, it was still a topic of interest (obviously as people still were posting in it) and all of the replies were on topic, just continued with new information as the couple of years passed. In fact, the only thing that was not on topic or in context, were the two posts from the individual who felt the need to emblazon their opinion across the bottom and tell the moderator how to do their job.

In a way, I might thank them, since that comment alone caused me to join, and, I apologize for the rant so, if necessairly, close my newly created account. Otherwise, I would enjoy sticking around and catching up on news and other related topics. More included after the quote.
Cheers,
Galameth

sirkillalot said:
HELLO PEOPLE !!!!!!! WHY R U POSTING HERE ???????????

THE POST IS TWO YEARS OLD

HE HASNT EVEN RESPONDED TO THE ORIGINAL POST

*** moderator u may wana closed this post ***

Maybe because, old or not, the post still holds interest to some people and draws visitors to the site, considering its one of the top google search results for "Single Player Rpg".

Some thought before opening your mouth would be nice, and instead of looking for some reason to get your name flashing on a post and not contributing anything useful, how about you look at the fact that people are still making relevant posts.

If anything, I tip my hat to the original thread poster for creating a topic that withstood that much time.

***Moderator, you might want to inform him that GIDHIGSOGFJSVIORJESOIVJOIRSJVNOISJVO stlye text is generally considered childish and that his post was spam/not related to the topic.***

More about : good

Best solution

January 21, 2010 11:00:56 AM

Get used to it! lol

I agree, that games threads can still be relevant years later so long as they're not a question that has been answered.
Anonymous
January 22, 2010 1:18:44 AM

Best answer selected by Galameth.
m
l
Related resources
!