Reset

Last response: in Video Games
August 8, 2005 9:47:19 PM

Subject says it all

Time is 5:47 EDT

More about : reset

August 9, 2005 1:49:03 AM

"Mickey" <mickeySPAMb@SPAMcomcastSPAM.net> wrote in message
news:o _OdnXDvkZ93T2rfRVn-qQ@comcast.com...
> Subject says it all
>
> Time is 5:47 EDT

I sense a disturbance in the force.

Regards-
Mark

Bongo-Fury
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 1:49:04 AM

They are commonly refered to as Booyakas. They are obviously a variant.
Just find a really big weapon with decent range. Leap in and kill.
Something about using leap to knock people back once you land.

I remember a page about them linked frmo the amazon basin. Sorry I
couldn't be more help.
August 9, 2005 1:51:03 AM

"Mark" <bongofury@verizon.net> wrote in message

> "Mickey" <mickeySPAMb@SPAMcomcastSPAM.net> wrote in message
> news:o _OdnXDvkZ93T2rfRVn-qQ@comcast.com...
> > Subject says it all
> >
> > Time is 5:47 EDT
>
> I sense a disturbance in the force.

Ladder reset confirmed.
I just got kicked and it says that the realm dont exist.

--
Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
(Please reply to group only)

"Trammel" <Me@Server.com> wrote in message
> "Mark" <bongofury@verizon.net> wrote in message
> >
> > "Mickey" <mickeySPAMb@SPAMcomcastSPAM.net> wrote in message
> > news:o _OdnXDvkZ93T2rfRVn-qQ@comcast.com...
> > > Subject says it all
> > >
> > > Time is 5:47 EDT
> >
> > I sense a disturbance in the force.
>
> Ladder reset confirmed.
> I just got kicked and it says that the realm dont exist.

I expect it will be 20-30 minutes to flop the bit on all the ladder chars,
and then we are in business once again.

Mickey
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 1:56:37 PM

Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Mickey"
<mickeySPAMb@SPAMcomcastSPAM.net>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and
flopped and said:

>I expect it will be 20-30 minutes to flop the bit on all the ladder chars,
>and then we are in business once again.

Please, no talk of characters flopping their bits around. There might be
children reading!

--
"My army shall destroy y- AHHHHHHHHH!"
Anonymous

"Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Mickey"
> <mickeySPAMb@SPAMcomcastSPAM.net>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and
> flopped and said:
>
> >I expect it will be 20-30 minutes to flop the bit on all the ladder
chars,
> >and then we are in business once again.
>
> Please, no talk of characters flopping their bits around. There might be
> children reading!

Real or virtual children? The later know all about bit flipping :)

Mickey
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 1:56:38 PM

"Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Mickey"
> <mickeySPAMb@SPAMcomcastSPAM.net>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and
> flopped and said:
>
> >I expect it will be 20-30 minutes to flop the bit on all the ladder
chars,
> >and then we are in business once again.
>
> Please, no talk of characters flopping their bits around. There might be
> children reading!

....on a slightly similar note... anyone ever played a barb with leap-attack?
Is it any good?

--
Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
(Please reply to group only)
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 1:56:38 PM

Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

>Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Mickey"
><mickeySPAMb@SPAMcomcastSPAM.net>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and
>flopped and said:
>
>>I expect it will be 20-30 minutes to flop the bit on all the ladder chars,
>>and then we are in business once again.
>
>Please, no talk of characters flopping their bits around. There might be
>children reading!

*drops tablecloth*
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 1:56:39 PM

Trammel wrote:
>> Please, no talk of characters flopping their bits around. There
>> might be children reading!
>
> ...on a slightly similar note... anyone ever played a barb with
> leap-attack? Is it any good?

It works real good on all those monsters that just sit in one place and
never move.

--
chainbreaker
August 9, 2005 3:44:22 PM

chainbreaker wrote:
> Trammel wrote:
>>> Please, no talk of characters flopping their bits around. There
>>> might be children reading!
>>
>> ...on a slightly similar note... anyone ever played a barb with
>> leap-attack? Is it any good?
>
> It works real good on all those monsters that just sit in one place
> and never move.

Talking about me, aren't you?

desktop at home dot se
!