Reset

Subject says it all

Time is 5:47 EDT
10 answers Last reply
More about reset

    "Mickey" <mickeySPAMb@SPAMcomcastSPAM.net> wrote in message
    news:o_OdnXDvkZ93T2rfRVn-qQ@comcast.com...
    > Subject says it all
    >
    > Time is 5:47 EDT

    I sense a disturbance in the force.

    Regards-
    Mark

    Bongo-Fury

    They are commonly refered to as Booyakas. They are obviously a variant.
    Just find a really big weapon with decent range. Leap in and kill.
    Something about using leap to knock people back once you land.

    I remember a page about them linked frmo the amazon basin. Sorry I
    couldn't be more help.

    "Mark" <bongofury@verizon.net> wrote in message

    > "Mickey" <mickeySPAMb@SPAMcomcastSPAM.net> wrote in message
    > > Subject says it all
    > >
    > > Time is 5:47 EDT
    >
    > I sense a disturbance in the force.

    Ladder reset confirmed.
    I just got kicked and it says that the realm dont exist.

    --
    Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
    (Please reply to group only)

    "Trammel" <Me@Server.com> wrote in message
    > "Mark" <bongofury@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Mickey" <mickeySPAMb@SPAMcomcastSPAM.net> wrote in message
    > > > Subject says it all
    > > >
    > > > Time is 5:47 EDT
    > >
    > > I sense a disturbance in the force.
    >
    > Ladder reset confirmed.
    > I just got kicked and it says that the realm dont exist.

    I expect it will be 20-30 minutes to flop the bit on all the ladder chars,
    and then we are in business once again.

    Mickey

    Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Mickey"
    <mickeySPAMb@SPAMcomcastSPAM.net>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and
    flopped and said:

    >I expect it will be 20-30 minutes to flop the bit on all the ladder chars,
    >and then we are in business once again.

    Please, no talk of characters flopping their bits around. There might be
    children reading!

    --
    "My army shall destroy y- AHHHHHHHHH!"

    "Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
    > Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Mickey"
    > <mickeySPAMb@SPAMcomcastSPAM.net>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and
    > flopped and said:
    >
    > >I expect it will be 20-30 minutes to flop the bit on all the ladder
    chars,
    > >and then we are in business once again.
    >
    > Please, no talk of characters flopping their bits around. There might be
    > children reading!

    Real or virtual children? The later know all about bit flipping :)

    Mickey

    "Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
    > Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Mickey"
    > <mickeySPAMb@SPAMcomcastSPAM.net>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and
    > flopped and said:
    >
    > >I expect it will be 20-30 minutes to flop the bit on all the ladder
    chars,
    > >and then we are in business once again.
    >
    > Please, no talk of characters flopping their bits around. There might be
    > children reading!

    ....on a slightly similar note... anyone ever played a barb with leap-attack?
    Is it any good?

    --
    Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
    (Please reply to group only)

    Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

    >Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Mickey"
    ><mickeySPAMb@SPAMcomcastSPAM.net>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and
    >flopped and said:
    >
    >>I expect it will be 20-30 minutes to flop the bit on all the ladder chars,
    >>and then we are in business once again.
    >
    >Please, no talk of characters flopping their bits around. There might be
    >children reading!

    *drops tablecloth*

    Trammel wrote:
    >> Please, no talk of characters flopping their bits around. There
    >> might be children reading!
    >
    > ...on a slightly similar note... anyone ever played a barb with
    > leap-attack? Is it any good?

    It works real good on all those monsters that just sit in one place and
    never move.

    --
    chainbreaker

    chainbreaker wrote:
    > Trammel wrote:
    >>> Please, no talk of characters flopping their bits around. There
    >>> might be children reading!
    >>
    >> ...on a slightly similar note... anyone ever played a barb with
    >> leap-attack? Is it any good?
    >
    > It works real good on all those monsters that just sit in one place
    > and never move.

    Talking about me, aren't you?

    desktop at home dot se

Games Diablo Video Games