HP Pavilion a250n beeping

Have a 14 month old a250n that just beeps on start-up, one long, pause, two
short. I have no manuals and can't find zip on hp web site.

Powered modem, cables to all drive one at a time, still beeps. this is
pc2700 memory in a dual piece config, popped them and still same, popped on
at a time still same.

Does someone have a beeping guide?

Thanks.

"NetTransplant" <flbritton@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> Have a 14 month old a250n that just beeps on start-up, one long,
> pause, two short. I have no manuals and can't find zip on hp web
> site.
>
> Powered modem, cables to all drive one at a time, still beeps. this
> is pc2700 memory in a dual piece config, popped them and still same,
> popped on at a time still same.
>
> Does someone have a beeping guide?
>
> Thanks.

Try Here: