Ping: Shiflet

Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 9, 2005 4:47:03 AM

What's your account?

I've got some previously ladder-only goodies to hand over...

-Clay
--
the eng lang is gettin 2 abbr.

More about : ping shiflet

August 9, 2005 4:47:04 AM

Clay wrote:
> What's your account?
>
> I've got some previously ladder-only goodies to hand over...
>
> -Clay
> --
> the eng lang is gettin 2 abbr.

I'm on D_Shiflet, and D_Shiflet2-4. I'm most likely to be on
D_Shiflet3, as I am right now. What's your account so I can look for
you if needed?
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 4:47:04 AM

"Clay" <just.ask@me.com> wrote in message
> What's your account?
>
> I've got some previously ladder-only goodies to hand over...

D_Shiflet, D_Shiflet2, D_Shiflet3, and D_Shiflet4. I'm most likely to be on
3. What's your account again?

> -Clay
> --
> the eng lang is gettin 2 abbr.

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
August 9, 2005 5:40:56 AM

> D_Shiflet, D_Shiflet2, D_Shiflet3, and D_Shiflet4. I'm most likely to be
on
> 3. What's your account again?

agd-clay. Hard, isn't it? :-p
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 5:40:57 AM

> > D_Shiflet, D_Shiflet2, D_Shiflet3, and D_Shiflet4. I'm most likely to be
> on
> > 3. What's your account again?
> >

> agd-clay. Hard, isn't it? :-p

LOL, yeah, that's a tough one to remember. I'll message you if you're on.
!