Closed Solved

Crysis Warhead MP vs COD 4 MP

i've recently been looking for a new multilayer pc game to play, its come down to cod 4 or crysis warhead, i know that the first crysis mp was a failure and has hackers :pfff: , is crysis warhead the same? cod 4 i know is suppose to be amazing mp but i like the great graphics of crysis. what would your recommendation of a great mp game be. other recommendations accepted. :D
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about crysis warhead
  1. Best answer
    Both are different crysis Warhead MP is hardcore multiplayer and cod4 MP is more noob friendly. Personally if I had to choose one of the two it will be the cod4 because I like it more.

Another recommendation is the Shattered Horizon http://www.shatteredhorizon.com/media/screenshots/shattered_horizon_ss_10.jpg
  2. I can't speak for crysis warhead(never played it), but CoD4 has ALOT of replayability. There's 55 ranks and when you reach a new rank, most of the time it will unlock a new gun to use. On top of that, each gun has different attachments to unlock based on certain achievements ( get x kills with this gun, get x headshots with that gun). There's also kill streak rewards (3 kills in row=UAV, 5=airstrike, 7=helicopter). <---I think those are right; I've been playing MW2 and you can assign different rewards for different kill streaks.
  3. does crysis warhead still have hackers like its predecessor?
  4. Best answer selected by MAB1994.
  5. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Call of Duty Games Crysis Video Games