Tags:
  • PC gaming
  • Computers
  • Components
  • Software
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
January 27, 2010 5:46:33 AM

I found this website that says it can provides a One-Click solution that looks at your computer's hardware and system software to determine whether or not your current system can run a product. Each of your computer's components is evaluated to see how well it meets the minimum and recommended requirements for specific products. Recommendations are made on how to update or upgrade each component which does not meet the listed requirements.

I was wondering if people can trust the info the site gives on whether they can run the software there looking for? I tryed it myself and seems to work, no viruses at all yet.

Here is the link:
http://systemrequirementlab.com/

More about : run game

January 27, 2010 4:08:05 PM

+1 that's one good site to know if you can run Crysis :p , GTA IV

tells you if drivers are outdated and such

Score
January 27, 2010 5:01:36 PM

Yeah man great job this is a great site.
Score
Related resources
January 27, 2010 7:57:52 PM

Good, but in the Futuremark's web page you can find the same option called Game-o-meter.
Score
January 28, 2010 11:54:20 PM

Yeah ,sounds great.

------------------------------
Deleted
Score
February 1, 2010 9:03:19 AM

nice, for some reason crysis seems to be a benchmark for gaming pc's, just checked on the link and my build can run it, unexpectedness abounds with this :p  I'll never play it, I'm a WoWhead
Score
February 1, 2010 1:55:18 PM

Futuremark has a great site that runs an online version of their PCMark benchmarking program and then tells you if your system can run the game or not. It graphs what your system can do (CPU, GPU and overall system) compared to what are the min, recommended and ultimate specs are. Really helpful.

http://www.yougamers.com/
Score
September 19, 2012 4:56:17 PM

Despite my above comment, Crysis3 has piqued my nodes, I'm on the C1 demo now and loving it, full version should hold me until february I guess :) 
Moto
Score
September 19, 2012 5:37:28 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
!