Download demo halo 2 pc game XP

G

:eek: am auzit ca halo 2 e super Si este valabil pe VIsta si pe XP :bounce: sar de bucurie cand aud ca poate fi descarcat dar :cry: siteul nu ma lasa poate gasesc un site mai bunicel si in descarc cu greu :whistle: sper sa gasesc unul va salut PUPICI PUPIC PUPICI

CU DRAG
Edith Gonzales

I went to the trouble of sticking this wonderful sentence into Google translate. Here's what came out:

I heard that Halo 2 is great and is valid on Vista and the XP jump for joy when they hear that the site can be downloaded but can not let me find a site more pretty and download hardly hope to find one will greet Kiss Kiss Kiss

With love

Edith Gonzales.

P.S: She appears to be Romanian.

ACE 256

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2010
windowd1268050539.jpg

I've seen lots of video's from people claiming to have got it running but I have yet to have a PC in front of me that I can physically touch that is running XP and is able to run Halo 2 and I'm not alone in that. Now if you feel that you have all the answers then get in touch with the OP and run them through the process as I don't care because I have played the game on a PC that runs the Vista OS.

ACE 256

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2010
If op is still interested she can post here as I would love to help. That is what this forum is for right? To help your fellow PC users? I posted to kindly show you that it is possible, difficult albeit, but possible. With no intended ill will. One simple pic was understandably not good enough, but after I upload another pic and make a video just for this thread you honestly still think its imposable just because its not running on a PC in front of you? If your that thick headed I really don't know what to tell you. Maybe swing by my place some time. :D

I hope your still around Herr_Koos, id like you help you with this, forum rules permitting. :)

Herr_Koos was not the OP just the translator and as I said I don't care and the game was never officially released for XP and as such there is no downloadable version demo or full for XP and slinging insults will get you banned which means you won't be helping anybody.

ACE 256

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2010
I made a mistake with the name. I also miss read the post date when I found this thread via google. I had no intention to post in an old thread and start drama. I posted with no intended ill will and with no intended hostility. I simply wanted to show to you that it is in fact possible to run halo 2 on XP and if you didn't care why ask for a vid?. If I came across hostile or confronting this was not my intention. That being said I don't think toms hardware forums is the place for me.

As she never authenticated her account it was one or the other but I'm assuming the latter. :lol:

G

Hey I have halo 2 and all halo
but my halo 2 work in capmaign but not in the multiplayer maybe my cd key is invalid but then u want a halo game take my ID:hyugalove47...:) :) :heink: but when is DND or BRB don't disturb OK?

G

:eek: am auzit ca halo 2 e super Si este valabil pe VIsta si pe XP :bounce: sar de bucurie cand aud ca poate fi descarcat dar :cry: siteul nu ma lasa poate gasesc un site mai bunicel si in descarc cu greu :whistle: sper sa gasesc unul va salut PUPICI PUPIC PUPICI

CU DRAG
Edith Gonzales
et si moie diser que sur halo 2 il i avait des parasite tu ferait quoi :kaola: