Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Download demo halo 2 pc game XP

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
January 27, 2010 6:52:10 AM

:o  am auzit ca halo 2 e super Si este valabil pe VIsta si pe XP :bounce:  sar de bucurie cand aud ca poate fi descarcat dar :cry:  siteul nu ma lasa poate gasesc un site mai bunicel si in descarc cu greu :whistle:  sper sa gasesc unul va salut PUPICI PUPIC PUPICI

CU DRAG
Edith Gonzales
January 27, 2010 7:08:17 AM

I went to the trouble of sticking this wonderful sentence into Google translate. Here's what came out:

I heard that Halo 2 is great and is valid on Vista and the XP jump for joy when they hear that the site can be downloaded but can not let me find a site more pretty and download hardly hope to find one will greet Kiss Kiss Kiss

With love

Edith Gonzales.

P.S: She appears to be Romanian.
January 27, 2010 3:59:27 PM

And she is also out of luck as Halo 2 was never released for XP and I've never seen proof of anyone managing to get it to run on XP.
Related resources
March 8, 2010 10:16:52 AM

Mousemonkey said:
And she is also out of luck as Halo 2 was never released for XP and I've never seen proof of anyone managing to get it to run on XP.

March 8, 2010 12:34:54 PM

Mousemonkey said:
And how we know that photoshop was not involved? :heink: 

Do you want a video next?

March 8, 2010 2:07:15 PM

ACE 256 said:
If you want more proof just google it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyrmy_C4M-k

I've seen lots of video's from people claiming to have got it running but I have yet to have a PC in front of me that I can physically touch that is running XP and is able to run Halo 2 and I'm not alone in that. Now if you feel that you have all the answers then get in touch with the OP and run them through the process as I don't care because I have played the game on a PC that runs the Vista OS.
March 8, 2010 2:26:29 PM

Mousemonkey said:
I've seen lots of video's from people claiming to have got it running but I have yet to have a PC in front of me that I can physically touch that is running XP and is able to run Halo 2 and I'm not alone in that. Now if you feel that you have all the answers then get in touch with the OP and run them through the process as I don't care because I have played the game on a PC that runs the Vista OS.
If op is still interested she can post here as I would love to help. That is what this forum is for right? To help your fellow PC users? I posted to kindly show you that it is possible, difficult albeit, but possible. With no intended ill will. One simple pic was understandably not good enough, but after I upload another pic and make a video just for this thread you honestly still think its imposable just because its not running on a PC in front of you? If your that thick headed I really don't know what to tell you. Maybe swing by my place some time. :D 

I hope your still around Herr_Koos, id like you help you with this, forum rules permitting. :) 
March 8, 2010 2:39:44 PM

ACE 256 said:
If op is still interested she can post here as I would love to help. That is what this forum is for right? To help your fellow PC users? I posted to kindly show you that it is possible, difficult albeit, but possible. With no intended ill will. One simple pic was understandably not good enough, but after I upload another pic and make a video just for this thread you honestly still think its imposable just because its not running on a PC in front of you? If your that thick headed I really don't know what to tell you. Maybe swing by my place some time. :D 

I hope your still around Herr_Koos, id like you help you with this, forum rules permitting. :) 

Herr_Koos was not the OP just the translator and as I said I don't care and the game was never officially released for XP and as such there is no downloadable version demo or full for XP and slinging insults will get you banned which means you won't be helping anybody.
March 8, 2010 3:31:22 PM

Mousemonkey said:
Herr_Koos was not the OP just the translator and as I said I don't care and the game was never officially released for XP and as such there is no downloadable version demo or full for XP and slinging insults will get you banned which means you won't be helping anybody.
I made a mistake with the name. I also miss read the post date when I found this thread via google. I had no intention to post in an old thread and start drama. I posted with no intended ill will and with no intended hostility. I simply wanted to show to you that it is in fact possible to run halo 2 on XP and if you didn't care why ask for a vid?. If I came across hostile or confronting this was not my intention. That being said I don't think toms hardware forums is the place for me.
March 8, 2010 5:26:02 PM

Yeah, I'm still here.... :-)

Since Edith never came back, I'm assuming she either got it to work or lost interest.
March 8, 2010 6:01:15 PM

Herr_Koos said:
Yeah, I'm still here.... :-)

Since Edith never came back, I'm assuming she either got it to work or lost interest.

As she never authenticated her account it was one or the other but I'm assuming the latter. :lol: 
Anonymous
June 30, 2010 6:28:11 AM

Hey I have halo 2 and all halo
but my halo 2 work in capmaign but not in the multiplayer maybe my cd key is invalid but then u want a halo game take my ID:hyugalove47...:)  :)  :heink:  but when is DND or BRB don't disturb OK?
Anonymous
August 25, 2011 12:47:07 PM

Quote:
:o  am auzit ca halo 2 e super Si este valabil pe VIsta si pe XP :bounce:  sar de bucurie cand aud ca poate fi descarcat dar :cry:  siteul nu ma lasa poate gasesc un site mai bunicel si in descarc cu greu :whistle:  sper sa gasesc unul va salut PUPICI PUPIC PUPICI

CU DRAG
Edith Gonzales

et si moie diser que sur halo 2 il i avait des parasite tu ferait quoi :kaola: 
!