I7 2600k,8gb1600 mhz, 2tb, radeon 5770

Status
Not open for further replies.

elias318

Honorable
Mar 3, 2012
http://www.ebay.com/itm/190714685671?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649#ht_500wt_1156\
^^^^pictures

Hey there, I am selling my custom built desktop. This thing was treated like my baby. I took great care of it and it works flawlessly.Handles HD video amazingly and handles almost all games I throw at it. The only reason I am selling this is because im a student, and being a student means I need something portable to take to class. The cable management can use some work but it gets the job done. There is one SMALL thing wrong with this pc. It involves the case. The middle part where you insert the screws to remove the cover, has fallen off. But luckily the top and bottom screws are still intact so it does not affect the look or performance of the system. Also on the same panel there is a very small crack, it was there when i got the case, but once again does not affect performance and is barely noticeable. Thats it.Ask for more pics! Any questions please ask.
THE PARTS INCLUDE

NZXT PHANTOM white w/ black
GIGABYTE P67-ud4 (upgraded to UD5)
Intel Core i7 2600k
G.skill ripjaws 8gb (2x) 1600mhz RAM
2 seagate barracuda hardrives w/ 80gb bootdrive (7200rpm)
Lite-on 24x DVD writer/reader
Corsair enthusiast 650 watt PSU
Logitech Mk710 mouse/keyboard combo

Please PM for any messages about OSX on this pc.

Looking for $650 or best offer. Willing to trade for a laptop. NO hps,sony, or acer, prefer lenovo and asus.

Also for sale i have a Samsung S24A300B monitor. (24" LED 1080p) and klipsch promedia. All together i am looking for $1000 shipped. I plan on selling the monitor and the speakers separately after i sell the desktop first.

P.S. I know i have never traded anything on here. but i have 120+ feed back on ebay and i have sold one thing on Notebookreview.com which was a laptop which was sold for $900.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS