Sign in with
Your question

Screen Problem

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
March 19, 2001 11:00:34 PM

I have 1024x768 FULL SCREEN as a default resolution, when I put lower resolution (800x600) the picture on the screen gets squeezed to the left side and I have to adjust the postiotons again. Is ther a utility that makes monitor adjust automatically to full screen when I change resolutions? (I'm so tired of changing those positions). PLEASE, HELP!
THANK, YOU!

More about : screen problem

March 20, 2001 8:34:53 PM

How old is your monitor?

If it has digital controls for Size/Position/Geometry... then it should store those settings for each different resolution/refresh rate combination.

If it's out of the ark and has analogue dials (variable resistors) then it is way past time to get a new one!
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
March 20, 2001 11:06:36 PM

It is 17inches monitor, 0.25mm, Tatung, supports 85Mhz refresh rate at 1024x24 and I got it 4 months ago. When I change resolution I still see the enire picure on the screen but it get's a little bit squeezed from the right so I have to make it wider. It happens ONLY when change it to 800x600, 960x768 or 1280x1024 (otherwise it adjusts it self to a full picture on the screen). Iw ould like NOT to adjust all the time, but still at any resoltion I see the full picture
Related resources
!