Anyone fancy a non-ladder yardsale?

Now the new ladder's started, does anyone fancy an opportunity to dump
their accumulated non-ladder stuff?
I know I do ;)
4 answers Last reply
More about anyone fancy ladder yardsale

    Well I have some chars and stuff I want to keep, and I fancy getting
    rid of an account or two completely, so I figure, yardsale *g*

    Personally, I really want:

    Thundergod's Vigor
    War Travellers
    Bramble
    Doom - polearm

    Enigma (hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha)

    *Darkscream sc USWest

    <rryckman@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Personally, I really want:
    >
    > Thundergod's Vigor

    What's your account name, I have at least a half dozen of these, and I find
    and don't pick them up quite a bit to boot.

    > *Darkscream sc USWest

    US West, SC

    Darkscream
    Bloodscream
    FellBlade

    I'm caught without my disks for a week or so, but a friend should be on
    these accounts from time to time. Feel free to email me to set up a
    meeting time.

Games Diablo Video Games