Anyone fancy a non-ladder yardsale?

Last response: in Video Games
August 9, 2005 3:13:39 PM

Now the new ladder's started, does anyone fancy an opportunity to dump
their accumulated non-ladder stuff?
I know I do ;)

More about : fancy ladder yardsale

Anonymous
August 9, 2005 4:32:42 PM

Well I have some chars and stuff I want to keep, and I fancy getting
rid of an account or two completely, so I figure, yardsale *g*
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 10:01:08 PM

Personally, I really want:

Thundergod's Vigor
War Travellers
Bramble
Doom - polearm

Enigma (hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha)

*Darkscream sc USWest
August 10, 2005 3:01:32 AM

<rryckman@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Personally, I really want:
>
> Thundergod's Vigor

What's your account name, I have at least a half dozen of these, and I find
and don't pick them up quite a bit to boot.

> *Darkscream sc USWest

Anonymous
August 10, 2005 10:55:47 PM

US West, SC

Darkscream
Bloodscream
FellBlade

I'm caught without my disks for a week or so, but a friend should be on
these accounts from time to time. Feel free to email me to set up a
meeting time.
!