Second Hard Drive on 720n

Last response: in Computer Brands
a b α HP
November 1, 2004 2:28:53 PM

Is there any way to install a second hard drive in a 720 n ??????

More about : hard drive 720n

November 1, 2004 10:02:41 PM

Look for an upgrade and service guide on your PC. If you have one, it will
tell you how to add a second drive.

craigm

"Terry Cox" <tccox@att.net> wrote in message
news:D d62284d.0411011128.3b9dcc2e@posting.google.com...
> Is there any way to install a second hard drive in a 720 n ??????
Anonymous
a b α HP
November 6, 2004 10:02:07 PM

:D  Yes you can add one. I just added one this week.

The problem is the available power cord is so short, my extra HD is
just hanging loose in the computer, which also did not have an
expansion bay close enough to mount it. Which is fine as it is rubber
coated and not likely to short out anything.

Mike
!