Second Hard Drive on 720n

Is there any way to install a second hard drive in a 720 n ??????
2 answers Last reply
More about second hard drive 720n

    Look for an upgrade and service guide on your PC. If you have one, it will
    tell you how to add a second drive.

    craigm

    "Terry Cox" <tccox@att.net> wrote in message
    > Is there any way to install a second hard drive in a 720 n ??????

    :D Yes you can add one. I just added one this week.

    The problem is the available power cord is so short, my extra HD is
    just hanging loose in the computer, which also did not have an
    expansion bay close enough to mount it. Which is fine as it is rubber
    coated and not likely to short out anything.

    Mike

Hewlett Packard Hardware Hard Drives Computers