Notes from the new ladder season

Right after the reset, I tried to make TrapEze, which was rejected by the
server, and not because it already existed. Weird. Anyway, Jabs-Trapsin
(BORING!!!) is now in a2 NM at lvl40 and killing smoothly. Once I am sure
her traps will kill in Hell, I may dabble in some Tiger/Cobra Strike for
First Corpse (TM) and Lite/Fire immune plus leech.

Something Mickey and I noticed very early on...I brought in a mule on the
second machine to boost XP, and said mule was getting EVERY QUEST without
leaving town. Absolutely phenomenal...I now have a lvl 1 Slayer with 4 skill
points and a Book of Skill banked, plus an imbue and a socket quest. I smell
some very simple forge rushes!

"Chris Lansdell" <lansdellicious@gmail.com> wrote:

>Right after the reset, I tried to make TrapEze, which was rejected by the
>server, and not because it already existed. Weird.

Possibly because it contains the word rape in the middle?

Chris Lansdell <lansdellicious@gmail.com> wrote:

> Right after the reset, I tried to make TrapEze, which was rejected by the
> server

Trap-Eze probably would have worked

Chris Lansdell wrote:
<snip>
> Something Mickey and I noticed very early on...I brought in a mule on the
> second machine to boost XP, and said mule was getting EVERY QUEST without
> leaving town. Absolutely phenomenal...I now have a lvl 1 Slayer with 4 skill
> points and a Book of Skill banked, plus an imbue and a socket quest. I smell
> some very simple forge rushes!

This has been the case for a long time, which made hellforge rushes
quite simple and safe. The exception is the "Ancients" quest, which is
not helpful to a mule and isn't required to move on. The only danger is
moving to Act IV from Dur 3.

chaliban held her like they did by the lake on Naboo, while posting
1123724292.554832.270320@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com to this Interweb
chatroom:

> Chris Lansdell wrote:
> <snip>
>> Something Mickey and I noticed very early on...I brought in a mule
>> on the second machine to boost XP, and said mule was getting EVERY
>> QUEST without leaving town. Absolutely phenomenal...I now have a lvl
>> 1 Slayer with 4 skill points and a Book of Skill banked, plus an
>> imbue and a socket quest. I smell some very simple forge rushes!
>
> This has been the case for a long time, which made hellforge rushes
> quite simple and safe. The exception is the "Ancients" quest, which is
> not helpful to a mule and isn't required to move on. The only danger
> is moving to Act IV from Dur 3.

Well, for me I always had to bring the mules to the CVT and have them kick
the altar, they had to be in AS when the Summoner died, and so on. This
time, he just sat there and waited for exclamation marks.