Medal of honor pacific assault data3 cab

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmobile5

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2010
Hello
on Medal of Honor Pacific Assault I've been having a problem with the installation. It will install with the 1st cd fine but when it says insert disk2 I insert and press okay but then the whole installation process freezes and says not responding. Disk 2 has data3.cab so there may be a problem with that. My computer has the right system requirements to!

Thanks For help,
Brian

G

I have a totally legit medal of honor pacific assault and have the same data3 cab error when it tells me to load the second disc. It can't read the second disc and keeps looking for that disc. I have a new emachine with all requirements.

r3ck0n

Distinguished
May 31, 2011

WORKAROUND: when the installer asks for the second disc, it can't find the data3.cab file, but if you look in the setup folder of disc two, it's in there, so just copy the data3.cab file to the desktop, or wherever, and point the installer to the desktop (win7=Browse>Computer>Desktop), then hit enter and it starts installing
when you get to the 3rd disc, just point the installer back to your CD/DVD drive (<drive letter>:\setup) and it'll install just fine

EA support didn't even have this (maybe it's a rare thing), but they do now

"You can fix anything, you just can't fix everything."

Status
Not open for further replies.