Status
Not open for further replies.

Tang87

Honorable
Sep 6, 2012
I am looking to purchase a new video card for my aging computer. I have 2 PCI x16 slots so I'm open to Crossfire or SLI set-ups if they fall into my budget. I am looking to play mainly Diablo 3 so it's not a very demanding game, but also GTA 5 when it comes out (which means my CPU will have to be upgraded, but that's another time). I have a budget of around $250, but am trying to use that to encompass everything (if needed psu for a crossfire setup, or a new cpu ect). I would like an Radeon card, but my motherboard isn't picky it'll do sli or crossfire. Any other questions let me know! And I will be using paypal, and if somebody happens to be local in the Illinois, USA area I would be willing to do transaction in person as well. I am currently selling some laptops I'm rebuilding locally so my budget could change, and will update if budget does change. Also if you are interested in the laptops I'm rebuilding PM me we could possibly work out a trade if that suits you better. If you want to respond to this PM me or email me it's Dcole1987 Gmail.com

My set up
500 Watt PSU
Biostar A870 MOBO
G-skill Ripjaws 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1333 RAM
Nvidia Geforce 9800 GT 512mb
Cooler Master case
2x160gb HDD RAID 0
1x320gb HDD
1x500gb HDD
2xDVD-R/W drives

Thanks!!

Status