Verizon 50011 PRL file contents

Paul

Splendid
Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

[FOLLOWUP-TO alt.cellular.verizon]

Attention everyone: I have finally extracted the 50031 PRL file; it can be
found at:

http://www.bridog.net/cellular/50031.txt

As usual, I have made notations on what systems correspond to what areas
and cellular providers.

Some peculiarities in the list include:

1. Some 800MHz SID numbers are listed twice, 00113 Sacramento CA, 00016
Houston TX, and 00027 Detroit MI. They have different notations for both
'Analog' and 'CDMA cellular', whereas most other networks are noted as
'general cellular'. what is the deal?

2. Other than the Verizon/PrimeCo networks, Verizon roams onto the
following PCS systems:

08325 Alltel Biloxi MS
06164 Sprint PCS Oklahoma City OK
03216 (unknown PCS SID - Texas somewhere?)
14420 Bell Mobility Toronto ON
12500 Clearnet Toronto ON

TRENDING THREADS