Microsoft Opens Windows 7 Restaurant in Taiwan

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotters

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2010
I'm getting confused about this whole BSOD thing. I haven't experienced it one time in the seven months I've been using Win7.

segio526

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
[citation][nom]scotters[/nom]I'm getting confused about this whole BSOD thing. I haven't experienced it one time in the seven months I've been using Win7.[/citation]
Same here. No slow startups either. I'm also running 23 Servers, one runs 2000, a bunch are on 2003, a couple on 2003 R2, a couple on 2008, and a few on 2008 R2. All of which are rock stable and run for months non-stop (they could go longer, but every once in a while I break down and run the damn updates). Anywho, the XP machines are the only ones that have the slow startups, but still no crashing or BSOD (since BSOD is a HARDWARE issue, it rarely happens when you buy good hardware and install it properly). No issues at all with the Win7 and OS X 10.6 machines.

Darkerson

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2009
o_O

W..T..F..

1st I read about a frikkin pad of paper that plugs into a USB port for shits and giggles and now this...

What is the world coming to? LOL

gwwerner

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
I just had my first bsod the other day after almost a year and a half of windows 7. It's been so long since I've seen one (I got lucky and only had three or four with vista) that instead of annoying me it almost made me nostalgic, lol.

bogcotton

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2009
Almost all BSODs these days are caused by unstable overclocks.

However, I did get one from the BBC iPlayer when I went into fullscreen mode. I've had a few crashes from that.

dragunover

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2008
[citation][nom]scotters[/nom]I'm getting confused about this whole BSOD thing. I haven't experienced it one time in the seven months I've been using Win7.[/citation]
The only BSODs I've had is in someone elses' computer, it was an old machine from 2004 running Windows Vista Business, upgrading to Windows 7. I first decided to install some updates along with the service pack 1 since and it caused a crash in the graphics driver because the GPU wasn't detected properly(the GPU is 8 years old). After installing the correct driver and going to Windows 7 there's been no problems with the OS. However, the computer is still crap IMO.

craxbaggins

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2010
[citation][nom]Hargak[/nom]I don't see the corrolation. OS VS Food.[/citation]

Whats the correlation between food and movies?

Marco925

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2008
[citation][nom]darraghcoy[/nom]What happens to this restaurant when Windows 8 comes out?[/citation]
Probably upgraded to the New Windows 8 Restaurant except keeping the settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.