So What's Your Best Item So Far?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 10, 2005 9:35:48 PM

With the new ladder, we're all getting by on items a month from now we
wouldn't even pick up. But now they are treasures. So what's the best or
most useful item you have found so far?

For me:
37% Chancies (eaten by the Lagmonster)
Frosties
+2 Enchant Leaf Staff
Sander's Boots and Gloves

Regards-
Mark

Bongo-Fury

More about : item

Anonymous
August 10, 2005 9:35:49 PM

How come everytime I confront Ormus and examine the staces he has they
are all blue?

How come I can't find a plain socketed one from him.

I think Bnet knew they were gonna give you a screw job so they made up
for it in advance.

Yeah, and perhaps that means I'll have some good gifts for drops the
rest of the week.

Orion
Anonymous
August 10, 2005 10:55:01 PM

"Mark" <bongofury@verizon.net> wrote in message
> With the new ladder, we're all getting by on items a month from now we
> wouldn't even pick up. But now they are treasures. So what's the best or
> most useful item you have found so far?
>
> For me:
> 37% Chancies (eaten by the Lagmonster)
> Frosties
> +2 Enchant Leaf Staff
> Sander's Boots and Gloves

*shrugs*
Probably just Rockfleece as Im not MFing :¬/

--
Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
(Please reply to group only)

On 10-Aug-2005, "Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com> wrote:

> How come everytime I confront Ormus and examine the staces he has they
> are all blue?
>
> How come I can't find a plain socketed one from him.

For socketed wands, Drognan is your man. Unless you are over level 45-50
or so, then they become very rare indeed.

Oops... re-reading what you wrote... staces should be staves? as in
sorceress? if so, nevermind.
--
Not 1337.
Anonymous

Since I just started playing last night and am level 12...

2 Ral Runes... which I traded for 2 Tir runes...

- Samiel
Anonymous
August 11, 2005 1:07:03 AM

"Mark" <bongofury@verizon.net> wrote in message
> With the new ladder, we're all getting by on items a month from now we
> wouldn't even pick up. But now they are treasures. So what's the best or
> most useful item you have found so far?
>
> For me:
> 37% Chancies (eaten by the Lagmonster)
> Frosties
> +2 Enchant Leaf Staff
> Sander's Boots and Gloves

Items? I have SQUAT. Then again, I don't need much. The best items I have
found so far I have given to Abe :)

Mickey
Anonymous
August 11, 2005 3:17:02 AM

"Mickey" <mickeySPAMb@SPAMcomcastSPAM.net> wrote in message
> "Mark" <bongofury@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> With the new ladder, we're all getting by on items a month from now we
>> wouldn't even pick up. But now they are treasures. So what's the best or
>> most useful item you have found so far?
>>
>> For me:
>> 37% Chancies (eaten by the Lagmonster)
>> Frosties
>> +2 Enchant Leaf Staff
>> Sander's Boots and Gloves
>
> Items? I have SQUAT. Then again, I don't need much. The best items I have
> found so far I have given to Abe :)

You saying that asshat bunghole is around? I may have to fire up subbot for
awhile just to throw insults at each other for fun.
> Mickey

Anonymous
August 11, 2005 3:42:06 AM

Mark wrote:
> With the new ladder, we're all getting by on items a month from now we
> wouldn't even pick up. But now they are treasures. So what's the best or
> most useful item you have found so far?
>
> For me:
> 37% Chancies (eaten by the Lagmonster)
> Frosties
> +2 Enchant Leaf Staff
> Sander's Boots and Gloves
>
> Regards-
> Mark
>
> Bongo-Fury

Lessee

Nats boots, rockfleece, shadowfang, a 14 res all jewel,and my all time
favorite, the Diggler.

BTW, if anyone onUSwest wants to make a melee sorc, I found an orb that
has some nasty elemental damage and +2 blizzard. (Unklskelly)

Sean
Anonymous
August 11, 2005 12:53:54 PM

Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Mark" <bongofury@verizon.net>, supreme
ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

>With the new ladder, we're all getting by on items a month from now we
>wouldn't even pick up. But now they are treasures. So what's the best or
>most useful item you have found so far?
>
>For me:
>37% Chancies (eaten by the Lagmonster)
>Frosties
>+2 Enchant Leaf Staff
>Sander's Boots and Gloves

Probably Magefists, or the rare orb with +2 fire skills, +3 meteor, +3 ES and
83 mana that we found in nightmare yesterday. Still, it's very early days,
as I've only played a few hours over the first two days (major boredom with
the game right now)

--
Oh great, an El rune...
Anonymous

"Mark" <bongofury@verizon.net> wrote in message
> With the new ladder, we're all getting by on items a month from now we
> wouldn't even pick up. But now they are treasures. So what's the best or
> most useful item you have found so far?
>
> For me:
> 37% Chancies (eaten by the Lagmonster)
> Frosties
> +2 Enchant Leaf Staff
> Sander's Boots and Gloves

Just found one item that will get me ALL my other items.

+1 Pally combat 20 life GC.

YeeHaa

Mickey
Anonymous
August 11, 2005 6:20:06 PM

> "Mark" <bongofury@verizon.net> wrote in message
> > With the new ladder, we're all getting by on items a month from now we
> > wouldn't even pick up. But now they are treasures. So what's the best or
> > most useful item you have found so far?
> >
> > For me:
> > 37% Chancies (eaten by the Lagmonster)
> > Frosties
> > +2 Enchant Leaf Staff
> > Sander's Boots and Gloves
>
> Just found one item that will get me ALL my other items.
>
> +1 Pally combat 20 life GC.
>
> YeeHaa

Addendum:

+3 MA 22%MF circlet
+2 Offensive Auras, 7% mana leech, 60 life 20%CR circlet
+2 Lightning skills, 12 DR circlet
+1 Zon skills, 23% LR, 7%PR, 25%PLR, 16%MF amulet
+2 Shadow skills, 20 DEX, 14 Energy, 53 Mana Amulet
+2 Skills, +1FB, 18 Energy, 30 Life, 37%LR, 37%PR, 3MDR, HFD orb

Mickey
Anonymous
August 11, 2005 10:12:46 PM

Mark schrieb:
> With the new ladder, we're all getting by on items a month from now we
> wouldn't even pick up. But now they are treasures. So what's the best or
> most useful item you have found so far?

A Preserved Head with +3 Raise Skelleton, +1 Amplify Damage and +15%
blocking, required level: 3. The perfect starter item for my
Skellimancer :) .

---
Hannes
Anonymous
August 12, 2005 1:29:26 AM

Mickey held her like they did by the lake on Naboo, while posting
Gcadnb7JT5dwC2bfRVn-gg@comcast.com to this Interweb chatroom:

> "Mickey" <mickeySPAMb@SPAMcomcastSPAM.net> wrote in message
>> "Mark" <bongofury@verizon.net> wrote in message
>>> With the new ladder, we're all getting by on items a month from now
>>> we wouldn't even pick up. But now they are treasures. So what's the
>>> best or most useful item you have found so far?
>>>
>>> For me:
>>> 37% Chancies (eaten by the Lagmonster)
>>> Frosties
>>> +2 Enchant Leaf Staff
>>> Sander's Boots and Gloves
>>
>> Just found one item that will get me ALL my other items.
>>
>> +1 Pally combat 20 life GC.
>>
>> YeeHaa
>
> Addendum:
>
> +3 MA 22%MF circlet
> +2 Offensive Auras, 7% mana leech, 60 life 20%CR circlet
> +2 Lightning skills, 12 DR circlet
> +1 Zon skills, 23% LR, 7%PR, 25%PLR, 16%MF amulet
> +2 Shadow skills, 20 DEX, 14 Energy, 53 Mana Amulet
Yes please.

Leet lewt. Maybe I will get over my sudden apathy and reach Hell tonight.
Anonymous
August 14, 2005 1:02:58 AM

> With the new ladder, we're all getting by on items a month from now we
> wouldn't even pick up. But now they are treasures. So what's the best or
> most useful item you have found so far?
I am feeling lucky so far :)

A small charm: all res +5 13 life
Harlekins
Arreats

Hansi
Anonymous
August 14, 2005 10:59:40 PM

Mark wrote:
> With the new ladder, we're all getting by on items a month from now we
> wouldn't even pick up. But now they are treasures. So what's the best or
> most useful item you have found so far?

Hmmm

Gull Dagger and Mila shield for switch on the nec
+3 enchant staff (well I did the lvl 15 nm mule trick to get it)
11 res GC
35FCR "Spirit" which may be traded if the right buyer comes along.

chaliban
Anonymous
August 15, 2005 5:31:32 PM

Mark wrote:
> With the new ladder, we're all getting by on items a month from now we
> wouldn't even pick up. But now they are treasures. So what's the best or
> most useful item you have found so far?
>
> For me:
> 37% Chancies (eaten by the Lagmonster)
> Frosties
> +2 Enchant Leaf Staff
> Sander's Boots and Gloves
>
> Regards-
> Mark
>
> Bongo-Fury

So far?

A superior pike for my merc. His damage doubled.

Oh, I did find a nice barb helm in camp that you dropped. Thanks :)

Orion
!