Sign in with
Your question

Gaming computer need to sell fast to support son

Last response: in Deals
September 18, 2012 9:58:41 PM

Hi I bought the parts and built my gaming computer and the same night i finished putting it together my fiance gave birth to my son and now i need to sell it asap to get baby items here are the specs 3.2 Ghz dual core Processor HD Radeon 6570 Graphics card 1000 GB hard drivebluray player 4 GB Ram Message me your offers please thank you
September 19, 2012 3:12:37 AM

Good luck to you just have to ask, If you knew you had a son on the way why would you build a computer if you could not afford both, Even though the parts are new you are going to take a hit on it. If I were you I would send the parts back to where you bought them and pay the restocking fee.
September 19, 2012 3:16:13 AM

I got fired for choosing to be at his birth and I could afford it if I wasn't fired
Related resources
September 19, 2012 3:17:10 AM

Dekodan said:
I got fired for choosing to be at his birth and I could afford it if I wasn't fired

Im sorry to hear that, If you want to sell this faster, Please post all of the information about the computer and also add some pictures and set a price.
September 19, 2012 3:21:52 AM

Well I want 400 at least to break even
October 3, 2012 4:02:13 PM

you should definitely file for a lawsuit. especially for that. what happened if they wanted to be at their sons birth? they would have done the same thing. go find yourself a good lawyer and you most definitely should be able to win.
thats some bs though. what an a**hole of a boss.
October 3, 2012 5:30:13 PM

If you are in the USA the FMLA family medical leave act covers this and you could easily sue.
!