Sign in with
Your question

BF2 VS COD4

Last response: in Video Games
February 8, 2010 2:37:29 AM

Im looking for a good fps for multiplayer, right now its between BF2 & COD4, which one is a better multiplayer experience? or should I wait for BFBC2, how do you think it will turn out in multiplayer mode?

More about : bf2 cod4

February 8, 2010 6:53:32 PM

I am playing the BC2 beta and I love it. Though people do complain about some things, it is still in beta. So, problems will be worked out. I have not played BF2 but I did play 2142 a lot and I think that BC2 has the feel of 2142. Also, I have heard a lot of problems about MW2 for pc.

Id wait for BC2.
m
l
February 8, 2010 7:28:47 PM

This should be between BC2 and CoD6 instead. and bad company 2 wins.
m
l
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
February 8, 2010 8:06:26 PM

Beginning to think JDV gets paid by BC2....The beta isn't nearly as good as the full versions of any of COD 4, COD WaW & COD 6. Again its a beta has some potential and hopefully it will be much improved in the final release. Then it will have a shot. A good alternative would be a nice change of pace.
m
l
February 8, 2010 8:41:53 PM

FATAL STR1K3 said:
I am playing the BC2 beta and I love it. Though people do complain about some things, it is still in beta. So, problems will be worked out. I have not played BF2 but I did play 2142 a lot and I think that BC2 has the feel of 2142. Also, I have heard a lot of problems about MW2 for pc.

Id wait for BC2.

It definitely does but it dropped all of the futuristic robo-cop crap and has a modern feel like BF2 did. I think it sits very nicely in between the two. The beta so far is pretty fun but no one can judge the full game yet until the other maps and game modes are available.

m
l
February 8, 2010 8:54:50 PM

feroxus said:
Beginning to think JDV gets paid by BC2....The beta isn't nearly as good as the full versions of any of COD 4, COD WaW & COD 6. Again its a beta has some potential and hopefully it will be much improved in the final release. Then it will have a shot. A good alternative would be a nice change of pace.

Im an insider at BF. i get paid to be a forum monkey that goes around and advertises the game.
..oh wouldnt that be great.... :) 
m
l
February 8, 2010 9:43:41 PM

I would quit my job in a heartbeat to do that lol
m
l
February 8, 2010 9:47:00 PM

Hehe that would be a great one. but sorry, we arent looking for any new game mongers.
m
l
February 9, 2010 9:00:57 AM

BF2 seems to have much larger maps than my limited experience of MW2 online and is more immersive to my mind. I also prefer the dedicated server options of BF2.
m
l
February 9, 2010 10:58:30 AM

BF2 by far. Lets face it, CoD is the run and gun experiance that rivals CS:S, where BF2 is a much more strategic game. I simply can not play CoD anymore as the maps are far too small, and leave no room for manuvering. At least CS:S got that right...
m
l
!