LD PC V8, LC Parts, and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scopey86

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2011
Hey Guys,

So I've been doing a lot of work on my system and have a whole bunch of parts for sale. All of these are w/o shipping costs. For the case and monitor (which won't be sent out until my new one comes in) I'd prefer local pickup (portland OR) but send me a PM if you're interested in shipping it to you and we can look into it.

Little Devil Cooling PC V8 Black/White: $500 obo
I love this case. But it's just too big for me to keep because I do a lot of moving around. Case is normally 700 bucks new, and I've had it for less than a year. It comes with 2 missing bay covers (see in photo) and a slight scuff on the window, otherwise it's in great condition. It comes with the original allen screws and some thumb screws I bought as well (makes it much easier) It also comes with Demciflex filters preinstalled, which cost about $100 alone! 1 480mm filter up top, 2 on the sides, 2 140 filters up front and 1 in the back.

EK Advanced 400 Multioption Res: $50 obo
About 6 months old, comes with mounting brackets

Fractal Design Silent Series 120mm Fans (9 total) - $8 each or $60 for all 9
1000 rpm +/- 10%, 17dba, 38.3cfm. Owned for about 8 months, incredibly quiet! Also have 2 Zalman quiet series fans as well that use molex connectors

EK Coolstream XT 480mm Rad - $60 obo
Great radiator, has slight damage and some bent fins, but no leaks everything works perfectly. Need screws

EK Coolstream XT 360mm Rad (2 of em) - $70 each or both for $120 obo
Both in VGC, one has a dent on the plenum but they work perfectly fine. Need screws

EK EKoolant UV Blue 1 Liter - $10
Bought thinking I'd use it, but went for Mayhem's instead

Feser UV White Tubing ~8.5ft 3/8" 1/2" - $20

Everything is up for negotiations so feel free to send me offers, don't be surprised if I don't reply to a lowballer though lol.

EDIT: Here's a photo of everythign together (minus the monitor) with the required username etc. Sorry it took so long
photo_3.jpg

Also are the images working guys? Something seems weird because some show up and others don't, though syntax is the same.

Have Heatware under Masahiro, still new but all positive ratings, not interested in screwing anyone over.

Willing to trade for the following:

1/2" x 3/4" Compression fittings (needs to be a good number of fittings for this) If you've also got 7+ feet of masterkleer or durelene tubing to go with it huzzah!
Possibly a fan controller with a large number of channels (around 6) that have enough power to support 2 fans per channel. Black only
A nice shiny gaming mouse of some sort depends on which one you've got tho
Would consider a current gen or previous gen i5/i7 unlocked processor and motherboard combo
AMD 6970
3TB HDDs
A nice keyboard
Possibly a vesa mount and stand must support 27 inch monitor with swivel, adjustable height would be nice too

Status
Not open for further replies.