Ladder Leaders Banned

mark

It looks like Blizzard has detected the new maphack clone and had banned
several thousand accounts/CD keys. Many belonging to the ladder leaders.
From what I heard the top 7 on the EHC ladder lost their accounts. And you
should see all the crying on the Blizz forums. He he, playing nonstop for 2
days to make L90, then poof, banned. I sure hope Blizzard does a lot more of
this.

Regards-
Mark

Bongo-Fury

"Mark" <bongofury@verizon.net> wrote in message
> It looks like Blizzard has detected the new maphack clone and had banned
> several thousand accounts/CD keys. Many belonging to the ladder leaders.
> From what I heard the top 7 on the EHC ladder lost their accounts. And you
> should see all the crying on the Blizz forums. He he, playing nonstop for
2
> days to make L90, then poof, banned. I sure hope Blizzard does a lot more
of
> this.

GREAT!!! Of course, this was a 2nd rate version of MH, not the one Mousepad
makes. I still do not think Blizzard can detect his.

Mickey

"Mark" <bongofury@verizon.net> wrote in message
> It looks like Blizzard has detected the new maphack clone and had banned
> several thousand accounts/CD keys. Many belonging to the ladder leaders.
> From what I heard the top 7 on the EHC ladder lost their accounts. And you
> should see all the crying on the Blizz forums. He he, playing nonstop for
> 2 days to make L90, then poof, banned. I sure hope Blizzard does a lot
> more of this.
>
> Regards-
> Mark
>
> Bongo-Fury

If only they'd do this on a regular basis, I'd be much happier. Their past
performance, or rather the lack thereof, leads me to believe that they won't
continue this aggressive behavior?!

Ruben

Mark wrote:
> It looks like Blizzard has detected the new maphack clone and had banned
> several thousand accounts/CD keys. Many belonging to the ladder leaders.
> From what I heard the top 7 on the EHC ladder lost their accounts. And you
> should see all the crying on the Blizz forums. He he, playing nonstop for 2
> days to make L90, then poof, banned. I sure hope Blizzard does a lot more of
> this.

All I can say is... HAHA!!! All your maphack are belong to the past.

Okay, maybe not quite, but it's a step in the right direction. Yay Blizzard.

Sjoerd

"Ruben-P" <ruben_ptREMOVE@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "Mark" <bongofury@verizon.net> wrote in message
> > It looks like Blizzard has detected the new maphack clone and had banned
> > several thousand accounts/CD keys. Many belonging to the ladder leaders.
> > From what I heard the top 7 on the EHC ladder lost their accounts. And
you
> > should see all the crying on the Blizz forums. He he, playing nonstop
for
> > 2 days to make L90, then poof, banned. I sure hope Blizzard does a lot
> > more of this.
> >
> > Regards-
> > Mark
> >
> > Bongo-Fury
>
> If only they'd do this on a regular basis, I'd be much happier. Their
past
> performance, or rather the lack thereof, leads me to believe that they
won't
> continue this aggressive behavior?!

OK, allow me to clarify. The version of Maphack that is used by 99.98% of
the population that uses such toys is made by someone who calls himself
Mousepad. That version is undetectable by Blizzard. There are also 2 other
versions which are poorly written and which Blizzard CAN detect. When they
can, they do and they nail them.

Mickey

>> > It looks like Blizzard has detected the new maphack clone and had
>> > banned
>> > several thousand accounts/CD keys. Many belonging to the ladder
>> > leaders.
>> > From what I heard the top 7 on the EHC ladder lost their accounts. And
> you
>> > should see all the crying on the Blizz forums. He he, playing nonstop
> for
>> > 2 days to make L90, then poof, banned. I sure hope Blizzard does a lot
>> > more of this.
>> >
>> > Regards-
>> > Mark
>> >
>> > Bongo-Fury
>>
>> If only they'd do this on a regular basis, I'd be much happier. Their
> past
>> performance, or rather the lack thereof, leads me to believe that they
> won't
>> continue this aggressive behavior?!
>
> OK, allow me to clarify. The version of Maphack that is used by 99.98% of
> the population that uses such toys is made by someone who calls himself
> Mousepad. That version is undetectable by Blizzard. There are also 2 other
> versions which are poorly written and which Blizzard CAN detect. When they
> can, they do and they nail them.
>
> Mickey

last i knew mousy was charging for it. last i knew was about 8 months ago.

"flame_thrower" <skankyxwhore400@charter.net> wrote in message

And
> > you
> > for

> >> If only they'd do this on a regular basis, I'd be much happier. Their
> > past
> >> performance, or rather the lack thereof, leads me to believe that they
> > won't
> >> continue this aggressive behavior?!
> >
> > OK, allow me to clarify. The version of Maphack that is used by 99.98%
of
> > the population that uses such toys is made by someone who calls himself
> > Mousepad. That version is undetectable by Blizzard. There are also 2
other
> > versions which are poorly written and which Blizzard CAN detect. When
they
> > can, they do and they nail them.
> >
> > Mickey
> >

> last i knew mousy was charging for it. last i knew was about 8 months ago.

Sure, but as fast as he can crack Blizzard's code, someone cracks his :)

Mickey

Mickey wrote:
> "flame_thrower" <skankyxwhore400@charter.net> wrote in message

>>> OK, allow me to clarify. The version of Maphack that is used by
>>> 99.98% of the population that uses such toys is made by someone who
>>> calls himself Mousepad. That version is undetectable by Blizzard.
>>> There are also 2 other versions which are poorly written and which
>>> Blizzard CAN detect. When they can, they do and they nail them.
>>>
>>> Mickey
>>>

>> last i knew mousy was charging for it. last i knew was about 8
>> months ago.
>

> Sure, but as fast as he can crack Blizzard's code, someone cracks his
> :)
>
> Mickey

And evidently adds all sorts of nice little "extras". :)

--
chainbreaker

"chainbreaker" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Mickey wrote:
> > "flame_thrower" <skankyxwhore400@charter.net> wrote in message

> >> last i knew mousy was charging for it. last i knew was about 8
> >> months ago.
> >

> > Sure, but as fast as he can crack Blizzard's code, someone cracks his
> > :)
> >
> > Mickey
>
> And evidently adds all sorts of nice little "extras". :)

The Internet version of a value added tax.....

Mickey

TRENDING THREADS