Pavilion zt3215EA Windows XP Login Problem

Hello Newsgroup!
I have a problem with my hp pavilion zt3215EA laptop. When I have start
Windows XP/SP2 the loging screen to login with CTRL+ALT+DEL is on the
monitor, but i can't login because my keyboard does not react simply.
This phenomenon arises only sporadically. Is that a ug in SP2? Perhaps
already someone made similar experiences. Thanks for your assistance.
Best regards.
Sven Bubenzer

On the seventh day, Sven Bubenzer wrote...

> I have a problem with my hp pavilion zt3215EA laptop. When I have start
> Windows XP/SP2 the loging screen to login with CTRL+ALT+DEL is on the
> monitor, but i can't login because my keyboard does not react simply.
> This phenomenon arises only sporadically. Is that a ug in SP2? Perhaps
> already someone made similar experiences. Thanks for your assistance.

Hello, Sven,

I recently did have the very same problem. It appears to be in some way
related to SP2. I don't dare to call it a bug, though, 'cause it hasn't
reappeared since I did a fresh installation including SP2. FYI: The system
concerned is a HP Visualize X-Class.

HTH

A child of five could understand this! Fetch me a child of five.

TRENDING THREADS