Pavilion zt3215EA Windows XP Login Problem

Hello Newsgroup!
I have a problem with my hp pavilion zt3215EA laptop. When I have start
Windows XP/SP2 the loging screen to login with CTRL+ALT+DEL is on the
monitor, but i can't login because my keyboard does not react simply.
This phenomenon arises only sporadically. Is that a ug in SP2? Perhaps
already someone made similar experiences. Thanks for your assistance.
Best regards.
Sven Bubenzer
1 answer Last reply
More about pavilion zt3215ea windows login problem

    On the seventh day, Sven Bubenzer wrote...

    > I have a problem with my hp pavilion zt3215EA laptop. When I have start
    > Windows XP/SP2 the loging screen to login with CTRL+ALT+DEL is on the
    > monitor, but i can't login because my keyboard does not react simply.
    > This phenomenon arises only sporadically. Is that a ug in SP2? Perhaps
    > already someone made similar experiences. Thanks for your assistance.

    Hello, Sven,

    I recently did have the very same problem. It appears to be in some way
    related to SP2. I don't dare to call it a bug, though, 'cause it hasn't
    reappeared since I did a fresh installation including SP2. FYI: The system
    concerned is a HP Visualize X-Class.

    HTH

    A child of five could understand this! Fetch me a child of five.

Hewlett Packard Login Windows XP Computers