Closed Solved

XBOX 360 Controller

I am having trouble with Crysis seeing that I have an XBOX 360 Controller? I have installed it properly it is recognized by OS, and says that it is functioning properly. Does anyone have any ideas? System Specs. in Signature
10 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about xbox controller
  1. Best answer
    after a google search it appears that you just need to install the drivers and crysis immediately reconizes it and uses it.
  2. Being a PC FPS purist, the idea of playing Crysis on an Xbox controller is tantamount to blasphemy, in my honest opinion.
  3. ^ +1 There is no reason to play pc games with a console controller. It is truly idiotic, but it wont keep me from trying to help someone out.
  4. thx jdv, fractorman piss off I didn't ask for an opinion I ask for advice, FPS purist get over it, I like my handhelds .
  5. Best answer selected by lowjack989.
  6. Playing Crysis with a 360 controller is absurd, stupendous, and downright dumb. Cease and desist immediately or may Zeus smite you down.
  7. Jamrock said:
    Playing Crysis with a 360 controller is absurd, stupendous, and downright dumb. Cease and desist immediately or may Zeus smite you down.

I hope you are Greek and not just using Zeus for your own ammusement hehehe and i dont really agree with using a 360 controller on pc, but w/e its still a good game.
  8. Whats the big deal?
  9. Fractoman said:
    Being a PC FPS purist, the idea of playing Crysis on an Xbox controller is tantamount to blasphemy, in my honest opinion.

Your point of view is only a reflection of your PC hardware preferences and has little to do with the PC gaming 'morality' your charge of blasphemy insinuates. Computer hardware is user agnostic.

Why not condemn the use of DVORAK if your such a keyboard elitist? What about the threat that VoIP poses to text chatting? And what about PC flight simulators that use alternative inputs? Are you going to make special exceptions for flight simulation and reserve your contempt for joysticks to first person shooters?

Don't be a techno-fundamentalist! Why not simply be a PC FPS mouse and keyboard enthusiast instead?
  10. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Xbox 360 Controller Crysis Video Games