HP Pavillion 533w motherboard

Anyone know where I can get a replacement? I believe the mobo is a "Trigem
Glendale". If that's incorrect, please let me know as I've never heard of
Trigem. HP wants $150 for the thing, and that seems unreasonable.

Someone with better research skills than I have, please help. I'll give
you a bagel!

--
freemont

On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 19:24:39 -0500, Freemont <yabba@dabba.doo> wrote:
> Anyone know where I can get a replacement? I believe the mobo is a "Trigem
> Glendale". If that's incorrect, please let me know as I've never heard of
> Trigem. HP wants $150 for the thing, and that seems unreasonable.
>
> Someone with better research skills than I have, please help. I'll give
> you a bagel!

The spec's are on HP's web site. Serial numbers beginning with KR or CH
use Trigem Glendale. MX ser# uses Asus P4G533. A quick web search for
trigem glendale found a list of sources:
http://forums.windrivers.com/showthread.php?t=55897&goto=nextnewest

On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 00:51:18 +0000 (UTC), David Efflandt
<efflandt@xnet.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 19:24:39 -0500, Freemont <yabba@dabba.doo> wrote:
>> Anyone know where I can get a replacement? I believe the mobo is a
>> "Trigem
>> Glendale". If that's incorrect, please let me know as I've never heard
>> of
>> Trigem. HP wants $150 for the thing, and that seems unreasonable.
>>
>> Someone with better research skills than I have, please help. I'll give
>> you a bagel!
>
> The spec's are on HP's web site. Serial numbers beginning with KR or CH
> use Trigem Glendale. MX ser# uses Asus P4G533. A quick web search for
> trigem glendale found a list of sources:
> http://forums.windrivers.com/showthread.php?t=55897&goto=nextnewest

Thanks. I found that too, but this unit's s/n starts with CN. It's not a
typo or a smudge, says CN241A7790 in two different places. Man I hate
WalMart computers.

Appreciate the quick response. Please follow up if you happen to find one
under $100.

--
freemont