Sign in with
Your question

Reset stats BC2?

Last response: in Video Games
February 11, 2010 10:04:19 PM

Its bothering me haha, I need to know, are the stats going to be reset when the final version comes out?
1)That seems to be the reasonable answer because thats what they do in all games
2) But then why would they cap the rank at 12?

Personally, I think that they shouldnt reset all the stats. Us beta players should have some sort of reward besides the extras in the ltd edition, but me and most others have already gotten those. which brings me to:
3) Why would they give us that stuff in the limited edition when the beta players already unlocked most of it?
this makes me think that they are saying "you beta players lost you achievements and rank, but here are some of the things you had. sorry"

So tell me what you think will happen.

More about : reset stats bc2

February 12, 2010 1:16:45 AM

I would post this on EA's forum as feedback actually. I would like to see what people say and if you can pull an EA person in to get an answer for it.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/categories/show/31.page

I think that if they are offering special unlocks for pre-order people then they aren't going to let every beta tester keep their plethora of unlocks that they gained. There is probably no way to NOT tee you off with this comment but look at it as...hey thanks for letting us see some of the game. To be honest, I was happy to that they even allowed the unlocking for the beta. The BF2 demo didn't allow any upgrades.
m
l
February 12, 2010 2:56:06 AM

thats true. but then they cant just kick us back to basics. thats horrible. i cant live without my shotgun upgrade, underbarrel extra, and 12x scope, i just cant! Haha, they will most likely reset them, but i really dont want them to. but the game is fantastic so im not too worried. i just hate to see all of our progress reduced to nothing.
m
l
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
February 12, 2010 3:20:54 PM

Yeah it does suck. Those upgrades came pretty quick though. At least you have a sweet squad that can help rack up the points faster :whistle: 
m
l
February 12, 2010 6:24:25 PM

SpinachEater said:
Yeah it does suck. Those upgrades came pretty quick though. At least you have a sweet squad that can help rack up the points faster :whistle: 

well if me and spinach are there to dominate the playing field you should have your unlocks back in no time :lol: 
m
l
February 12, 2010 6:55:05 PM

you guys? dominate? HAH you guys can follow me with ammo kits and med packs. JK true, we will have a great team. AWW just remember we are gonna lose our dogtags! i have over 100!
m
l
February 12, 2010 6:57:15 PM

haha. we were wrecking peeps up last night. lolz i only got like 14 >.< i hate knifing
m
l
February 12, 2010 7:10:02 PM

i love it. btw, just got another 500 pt achievement so now im sergeant and have m1a1 lol
m
l
!