Wow problems

Solution

Are you trying to do it wirelessly? If you are you could try port forwarding your wireless router. I was having real bad lag problems with WoW with windows 7. I did the windows 7 gaming lag fix {which is easy to do} and I made all of the port exeptions through windows firewall. I still had to port forward my router. I am now running at great latency levels and never leave the green. The wierd thing is that I never had to do this when I was running Vista 32 bit. Just keep in mind that there are a total of 4 ports {I believe} relating to WoW and patch downloads. 2 ports are for actual gameplay, 1 is for voice chat and the other is for patch downloads. The...

BeefBravo

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2010

Are you trying to do it wirelessly? If you are you could try port forwarding your wireless router. I was having real bad lag problems with WoW with windows 7. I did the windows 7 gaming lag fix {which is easy to do} and I made all of the port exeptions through windows firewall. I still had to port forward my router. I am now running at great latency levels and never leave the green. The wierd thing is that I never had to do this when I was running Vista 32 bit. Just keep in mind that there are a total of 4 ports {I believe} relating to WoW and patch downloads. 2 ports are for actual gameplay, 1 is for voice chat and the other is for patch downloads. The ports are available on the WoW website if you need them.

Solution
G

i have a problem i cant download 3.3.0 patch i dowload it and then it downloaded again and again again it cant stop