Slow Off-Ladder Garage Sale

Impromptu game, agdx//agd Dropping off ladder gear that is excess to my
needs. Some silly, some quite nice. It is now 3:00pm Pacific Time. I plan
to run this about one hour, net willing. Longer if there is interest.

Elly

On Sat, 13 Aug 2005, Ellen wrote:

*
* Impromptu game, agdx//agd Dropping off ladder gear that is excess to my
* needs. Some silly, some quite nice. It is now 3:00pm Pacific Time. I plan
* to run this about one hour, net willing. Longer if there is interest.
*
* Elly
*
*
Hour is up, had a dozen or so visitors, though I suspect a few of those
were duplicate players. *waves* Lots of fairly ordinary set items and a
few special bits were passed out. A rune or two, some hats two sizes too
large.. the usual.

Had fun, converted 4 mules to new ladder. Might do this again tomorrow,
will post if I do.

Thanks,
Elly