Non-Ladder Item Dump - USWEST, starting NOW!

I am dumping ALL of my 1.10 former ladder gear in preparation for
making all new 1.11 ladder characters. Game is agdfree//agd. It is up
now (6:45 p.m. PST) and will be for about an hour.

8 characters, 12 mules, Enigma, HOTO, CTA, Zod, Ist, you name it, it
all goes.

--Steve

p.s. Hi to all the old-time agd'ers, especially the Gemstone
participants. Haven't been around in a while. Best of luck all.

-S

p.p.s Does the 1.10 ladder-only gear still work now that the chars have
ben dumped into the non-ladder melting pot? Just wondering.

-s
16 answers Last reply
More about ladder item dump uswest starting

    Stephen Gorrell wrote:
    > I am dumping ALL of my 1.10 former ladder gear in preparation for
    > making all new 1.11 ladder characters. Game is agdfree//agd. It is up
    > now (6:45 p.m. PST) and will be for about an hour.
    >
    > 8 characters, 12 mules, Enigma, HOTO, CTA, Zod, Ist, you name it, it
    > all goes.

    Darn, I guess I missed it :(

    Good luck with your new ladder stuff

    --
    *Jwh101010 sc USWest

    Thanks again for the gear. As you know, the Tal Rasha set is already
    being used. Hopefully my pally will grow into his new gear soon.

    -Mike

    Good to hear from you ~misfit~!

    Please feel free to send Gemstone to anyone who wants it. Much has
    changed in my life since I last posted here, including retirement,
    selling the house in CA, buying a motorhome, and hitting the road full
    time. Closing my website and changing ISPs was part of that.

    Internet connectivity is spotty at best on the road. I can do dial-up,
    wi-fi, cellular, or cable, and some places I have none of the above.
    Mail to the earthlink address will get to me eventually though.

    --Steve

    I still have a lot left. I'll post another give-away tomorrow, maybe
    with a bit more notice.

    One question I do have is that I tried to join agd and it told me that
    ladder characters couldn't join a non-ladder game. But my old 1,10
    ladder characters should all be non-ladder now. Anybody know what
    gives?

    --Steve

    Stephen Gorrell wrote:
    > I still have a lot left. I'll post another give-away tomorrow, maybe
    > with a bit more notice.
    >
    > One question I do have is that I tried to join agd and it told me that
    > ladder characters couldn't join a non-ladder game. But my old 1,10
    > ladder characters should all be non-ladder now. Anybody know what
    > gives?

    I'd assume it was the other way around, generally AGD is a ladder game, so
    nonladder characters can't join it

    Exactly the case. The message BNet gives if a non-ladder char tries to
    join a ladder game is in fact backwards.

    --Steve

    "Stephen Gorrell" <sgorrell@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > I am dumping ALL of my 1.10 former ladder gear in preparation for
    > making all new 1.11 ladder characters. Game is agdfree//agd. It is up
    > now (6:45 p.m. PST) and will be for about an hour.
    >
    > 8 characters, 12 mules, Enigma, HOTO, CTA, Zod, Ist, you name it, it
    > all goes.
    >
    > --Steve

    Damn, I missed it. As usual, I was at work during these yardsales.

    "Shiflet" <rshiflet@charter.net> wrote in message

    > "Stephen Gorrell" <sgorrell@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > > I am dumping ALL of my 1.10 former ladder gear in preparation for
    > > making all new 1.11 ladder characters. Game is agdfree//agd. It is up
    > > now (6:45 p.m. PST) and will be for about an hour.
    > >
    > > 8 characters, 12 mules, Enigma, HOTO, CTA, Zod, Ist, you name it, it
    > > all goes.
    > >
    > > --Steve
    >
    > Damn, I missed it. As usual, I was at work during these yardsales.

    If you have items you need, ask Elly, she has my mules. Other than Tyrael's
    Might, I think I have every item 10 times over, and some more than that.

    Mickey

    "Mickey" <mickeySPAMb@SPAMcomcastSPAM.net> wrote in message
    > Not sure how many I have left, as I gave away and traded a bunch of those,
    > but I am sure I found that many. Today, Jabber and Elly got a bit of a
    look
    > at it, as they started organizing the mules. At least 10 green caddies, 10
    > green diadems, 20 ists, you name it, I have it in spades.

    Yeah, I think I grabbed one of those caddies and one of those diadems
    earlier. Also a couple of CoAs which I've been after forever, a Giant Skull
    which I've been after almost as long, and various other odds and ends.
    Unfortunately I had to leave before it was finished, so I never got to the
    runes(or runewords, if you had any anywhere) or a (ideally eth, but any will
    do)Reaper's Toll(which I've been after even longer than the CoA).

    > Mickey

    Shiflet, Mickey and gang,

    We barely scratched the first third of the mules, and picked up after one
    hour to avoid that dissolving thing Bnet does to stuff on the grass.

    There is still at least one reapers, though not ethereal. We did not have
    any runewords today.

    The first batch of high runes is 10 ists, 5 ums, one each
    ko, gul, vex, ber and mal. I will hang out Monday evening 6:00PM
    Pacific on agdx//agd with my rune mule 'Lucinda Bright', (a font, for
    those who appreciate a play on words). I've got a random list from 1-20.
    A virtual smile or a haiku on the virtue of the cracked sash will get my
    attention. I will pass them out while they last.

    64 half to moderately full mules have been reduced to 30 some mules
    busting at the seams. There are still gold and green hats of every
    description, many high set and unique belts, lots of gold ammies and
    rings. A lot of it was unid and I haven't memorized em yet, but there are
    vortex shields and corona's and a handful of nice necro wands including at
    least one leoric. An eth occy and four or so +2 eschutas.. the threes went
    fast.

    And there are at least 10 gheeds charms and three or four shaftstops, two
    ik armor and one, perhaps two aldurs armor.

    There are maces, claws both green and gold, tstroke javelins.. A girl
    could hurt her fingers typing so much.

    Don't forget, Session TWO will be Wednesday, 4:00PM Pacific Time.
    agdx//agd

    If you have time suggestions for Garage Sale Session THREE, speak up. I am
    considering an early morning Sat time, to give some of the DownUnder
    members a crack at things.

    Thanks,
    Elly

    "Ellen" <finesse@u.washington.edu> wrote in message

    > There is still at least one reapers, though not ethereal.

    Cool.

    > We did not have any runewords today.

    Aye, but lotta stuff regardless.

    > The first batch of high runes is 10 ists, 5 ums, one each
    > ko, gul, vex, ber and mal. I will hang out Monday evening 6:00PM
    > Pacific on agdx//agd with my rune mule 'Lucinda Bright', (a font, for
    > those who appreciate a play on words).

    I might make that one, I should be available at that time.

    > I've got a random list from 1-20.

    Hehe, Um's are always good, Ists I don't have much call for at the moment,
    Ber, Vex, and Mal I can use though. Vex is the rune I'm lacking for a HotO,
    Mal I'm lacking for CtA, and Ber's are used in a host of things I could
    possibly make.

    > 64 half to moderately full mules have been reduced to 30 some mules
    > busting at the seams.

    Wow, jeez.

    > There are still gold and green hats of every
    > description, many high set and unique belts,

    I didn't catch any of the belts today, both Arachnid's and Verdungo's would
    make me happy, as those are my ideal end game belts for 90% of my
    characters. Most of my current ones have made the upgrade, but I still got a
    few casters in rare/caster belts, and a couple meleers/bow users in
    SoE/TGods. I definitely did fine in the hat department though!

    > lots of gold ammies and rings.

    I think, at the moment, I'm actually happy with my ring/ammy stockpile.
    Well, I do still need a Wisp Projector(or 2, PvP use you see).

    > A lot of it was unid and I haven't memorized em yet, but there are
    > vortex shields and corona's

    Set vortex and corona is Grizwold's, unique corona is Crown of Ages. I know
    there were at least 2 of each of those on ground when I left today.

    > and a handful of nice necro wands including at
    > least one leoric.

    Couple of nice necro heads as well, IIRC. And LOL, the one Leorics dumped in
    that game was mine, I realized I'd had an extra on a mule, so threw it(and a
    Wizard Spike) down with the other stuff in case anyone else wanted them,
    heh.

    > An eth occy and four or so +2 eschutas.. the threes went
    > fast.

    Aye, the +3's were gone before I got there.

    > And there are at least 10 gheeds charms and three or four shaftstops, two
    > ik armor and one, perhaps two aldurs armor.

    I grabbed an IK armor as well(I may someday make an IK barb), no Aldurs
    though as I have no plans for it and I think I have one somewhere.

    > There are maces, claws both green and gold, tstroke javelins.. A girl
    > could hurt her fingers typing so much.

    Yep, I saw a ton of claws of all sort, I took one Nat's and there were at
    least 3 still on ground. Plus Bartucs, Jade Talon, Firelizard, the works.

    > Don't forget, Session TWO will be Wednesday, 4:00PM Pacific Time.
    > agdx//agd

    Won't be at that one, Wednesday's a work night for me.

    > If you have time suggestions for Garage Sale Session THREE, speak up. I am
    > considering an early morning Sat time, to give some of the DownUnder
    > members a crack at things.

    LOL, depending on just how early, I might possibly make that one.

> [...]
    > > ik armor and one, perhaps two aldurs armor.
    >
    > I grabbed an IK armor as well(I may someday make an IK barb), no Aldurs
    > though as I have no plans for it and I think I have one somewhere.
    >
    > > There are maces, claws both green and gold, tstroke javelins.. A girl
    > > could hurt her fingers typing so much.
    >
    > Yep, I saw a ton of claws of all sort, I took one Nat's and there were at
    > least 3 still on ground. Plus Bartucs, Jade Talon, Firelizard, the works.
    >
    > > Don't forget, Session TWO will be Wednesday, 4:00PM Pacific Time.
    > > agdx//agd
    >
    > Won't be at that one, Wednesday's a work night for me.
    >
    > > If you have time suggestions for Garage Sale Session THREE, speak up. I
    am
    > > considering an early morning Sat time, to give some of the DownUnder
    > > members a crack at things.
    >
    > LOL, depending on just how early, I might possibly make that one.

    Any rune words can always be made by snagging an item or two and trading it
    for the runes. I think I must have 5 or 8 very nice white Archon plates
    which trade for tons of runes these days. I know there are both 3 socket and
    4 socket archons with over 500 DEF, for example.

    > Any rune words can always be made by snagging an item or two and trading
    it
    > for the runes.

    Aye, but unfortunately all the runewords I really want are ladder only(I can
    make the non-ladder ones, without too much trouble, just missing a rune here
    and there which I can trade for if desperate), so the ones I want(Grief,
    Faith, eth Insight, eth Obedieance, Spirit sword AND shield) I must have
    handed down from a season 2 ladder player.

    > "Mickey" <mickeySPAMb@SPAMcomcastSPAM.net> wrote in message
    > > Any rune words can always be made by snagging an item or two and trading
    > it
    > > for the runes.
    >
    > Aye, but unfortunately all the runewords I really want are ladder only(I
    can
    > make the non-ladder ones, without too much trouble, just missing a rune
    here
    > and there which I can trade for if desperate), so the ones I want(Grief,
    > Faith, eth Insight, eth Obedieance, Spirit sword AND shield) I must have
    > handed down from a season 2 ladder player.

    Then you snag a few high end items and trade for em :)

    Mickey

    Report on the Rune giveaway just ended.

    We got several poems, lots of laughter, and gave away 8 runes. Will do it
    again next weekend, time to be announced.

    Poems/Haiku from the visitors:

    Portal Red,
    Cows in the Darkness.
    I must be crazy!