DISASSEMBLED: Kin Two Phone With Nvidia Tegra

Status
Not open for further replies.

fulle

Distinguished
May 31, 2008
I can't see a phone with this bad of a UI and design selling to teenagers (they're not THAT stupid). Its obviously a cute "tween" phone... but with a 30 dollar a month data plan.

This device will crash and burn badly.

NapoleonDK

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
Bwahaha... @house

Alex was saying that they didn't put Android 3.1 on the Incredible because it wasn't out yet, making a parallel to my statement as to why they didn't put WP7 on the Kin. Also making me snort Dr Pepper out my nose...

We all just want to see the new tech already! Android FTW BTW...

lauxenburg

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2009
[citation][nom]NapoleonDK[/nom]Why they didn't put Win phone 7 on there we may never know... =\What a weird pair of phones, uhg...[/citation]

They are quite weird. You are right. Look kind of Asian?

NapoleonDK

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
[citation][nom]lauxenburg[/nom]They are quite weird. You are right. Look kind of Asian?[/citation]Yeah sorta. The Kin One could probably be made to look like the Ring phone from the TV series Chuck.

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]house70[/nom]could be cause the latest Android iteration is Froyo (2.2)?...[/citation]
I think that's their point, Windows Phone 7 isn't out yet :p just like Android 3.1 is not out yet.

bison88

Distinguished
May 24, 2009
[citation][nom]house70[/nom]could be cause the latest Android iteration is Froyo (2.2)?...[/citation]

Don't feel bad, I completely missed the joke myself. Its been one of those days I guess.

alextheblue

Distinguished
[citation][nom]NapoleonDK[/nom]Bwahaha... @houseAlex was saying that they didn't put Android 3.1 on the Incredible because it wasn't out yet, making a parallel to my statement as to why they didn't put WP7 on the Kin. Also making me snort Dr Pepper out my nose...We all just want to see the new tech already! Android FTW BTW...[/citation]Glad I could help. Everyone needs a little Dr. Pepper in their nostrils, once in a while. :p

Also, glad you can take a ribbing. Although it went right over House's roof, which caused my Jokeware to load facepalm.exe, which caused an illegal operation on my glasses, causing them to crash. Not good, House. Not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.