that was weird

After wandering through the most bewildering Great Marsh/Flayer Jungle
that I have ever encountered, I finally made it to the start of the
Kurast/Travincal area. I wandered into a shack and clicked on a
weapon rack. I ended up behind the rack, unable to move. I had to
leave the game and come back in. I've never had that happen before.

--

Weretable and the Undead Chairs

USWest - weretable

No treasure chest in the Flayer Dungeon, I TP out and come back and it
is there in the room I just left (I TPed out to sell some goodies, I
was going to look around to see if the chest was elsewhere) and there
was no chest on the map as there usually is.

--

"weretable and the undead chairs" <happy@nightmare.time> wrote in message
> After wandering through the most bewildering Great Marsh/Flayer Jungle
> that I have ever encountered, I finally made it to the start of the
> Kurast/Travincal area. I wandered into a shack and clicked on a
> weapon rack. I ended up behind the rack, unable to move. I had to
> leave the game and come back in. I've never had that happen before.

Strange things happen in D2. I recently found Ormus on the other side of
the building by the walkway to Alcor's place. He seemed happy there. Maybe
the Gidbin was keeping him up at night.
Back in the 1.09 days I got stuck between a rat's nest and the shelves in
the tombs several times.
Once I was teleporting around the tombs and somehow teleported clear off the
map and got stuck there.
Another time I was trying to reach some stairs at the end of a hallway but
every time I'd get within a few feet of the stairs I'd get rubber banded
back down the hallway. It happened over and over so many times I burst out
laughing and called my son over to watch. Pretty soon he was laughing too.
It was like watching a short mpeg on loop. I then put up a TP, thinking I
might be out of synch with Bnet. That didn't help so I went to town and
came back then everything was back to normal.