Volume on the LX VX-4600

My niece is posting this...

does anyone have the lg vx-4600 phone? i want to know how the volume is on
this model and if its loud enough? i know a lot of cell phones have bad
volume levels and wanted to know about this model. i dont want to spend a
lot of money, but if upgrading to a more expensiv lg model would be better,
would it? please be nice to killer, he's really a good guy but hates this
company for some reason. please respond so i can read the posts. thank you
very much.

nicole
4 answers Last reply
More about volume 4600

    Tom <tom@cox.net> wrote:

    > Steven,
    > I see what you mean about not always being that nice

    In this case I feel I was justified. :)

    Killer is a flaming jerk. Not only is he a complete ass, he will post his
    anti-Verizon diatribe no matter what the topic is. I had the pleasure of
    calling him on his idiocy because the VoIP service doesn't *use* VZW's
    network or have anything to do with VZW, yet he ranted anyhow.

    Personally, I got irritated enough with Verizon to cancel my service and
    go to Sprint - I haven't cancelled yet, but only because I get charged a
    $175 early termination fee if I cancel before my contract ends next month -
    as soon as it ends, I'm porting my number over to my new Sprint phone. So I
    am aware Verizon has problems. But I'm still objective enough to realize that
    for many people, in many places, their service is solid. I don't like one-
    trick ponies, and that's all Killer is, and his stupid rants aren't even
    entertaining. I usually just ignore him...

    > I needed a good laugh this morning, so thanks :-D. Tom

    Anytime! :)

    Steven J Sobol wrote:

    > Personally, I got irritated enough with Verizon to cancel my service and
    > go to Sprint - I haven't cancelled yet, but only because I get charged a
    > $175 early termination fee if I cancel before my contract ends next month -
    > as soon as it ends, I'm porting my number over to my new Sprint phone. So I
    > am aware Verizon has problems.

    Good luck porting your number; I am porting my number to Vonage, and I
    have been waiting three complete weeks for Verizon to do whatever needs
    to be done. Verizon is an OK company until you have to actually contact
    them for something; if one has a problem, they can be a nightmare to
    deal with. Tom

    Tom <tom@cox.net> wrote:
    > Steven J Sobol wrote:
    >

    >> Personally, I got irritated enough with Verizon to cancel my service and
    >> go to Sprint - I haven't cancelled yet, but only because I get charged a
    >> $175 early termination fee if I cancel before my contract ends next month -
    >> as soon as it ends, I'm porting my number over to my new Sprint phone. So I
    >> am aware Verizon has problems.
    >
    > Good luck porting your number; I am porting my number to Vonage, and I
    > have been waiting three complete weeks for Verizon to do whatever needs
    > to be done. Verizon is an OK company until you have to actually contact
    > them for something; if one has a problem, they can be a nightmare to
    > deal with. Tom

    Eh?

    With the exception of a couple issues, Verizon Wireless has taken care of
    me. Are you talking about a landline or wireless number? The landline carriers
    have been horrible about porting on-time. The wireless companies all seem to be
    doing much better than the landline companies.

    On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 22:08:27 -0400, "Killer Madness"
    <killermike@qwerty.com> chose to add this to the great equation of life,
    the universe, and everything:

    >My niece loves me. I let her read all the bullshit on here and she laughs
    >her ass off on how stupid my posts are...and laughs even harder that people
    >will respond with serious replies. We pretty much just laugh about how
    >stupid everyone is on here and have a good time doing it. Ironically funny
    >if you ask me.

    Best reason I've seen yet for everyone else to PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE
    TROLL!

    http://home.att.net/~dwstreeter
    "I think that, as Americans, we should be protected from the danger of
    opening an innocent-looking box and finding ourselves confronting a
    crustacean the size of Mary Lou Retton." - Dave Barry

Verizon Internet Service Providers