Closed

Can someone Sell me a Phenom II Quad core?

Hello, I am creating a new build and want an AMD Phenom (Quad Core) in it, I know theres a lot of "better" intel solutions, but I like AMD much more. My price is around $60-$70, please, don't post any hurtful comments. Thanks. :)
13 answers Last reply
More about sell phenom quad core
  1. If you live in NZ I can give you a free AMD Athlon II x4 if you pay for shipping :)
  2. aaab said:
    If you live in NZ I can give you a free AMD Athlon II x4 if you pay for shipping :)

I'm sorry for asking this but, Where and What is NZ? Sorry if it sounds "too" demanding.
  3. LOL! New Zealand!
  4. aaab said:
    If you live in NZ I can give you a free AMD Athlon II x4 if you pay for shipping :)

New Zealand? Wow, that's really far from where i'm at :P, sorry!
  5. Don't be sorry :) it's no skin off my nose.
  6. sbudbud said:

I understand that the prices shown are a lot more higher than I am willing to spend, however there's other details other people forget about, age, how heavily used, or overclocking. That I guess plays a role in the price of a processor, new or used. That being said, I would like also like to know if you can include an AM3 compatible mobo, if not that is still OK.
  7. I have a Phenom II x4 830 and a Phenom II x3 720 (pretty sure it unlocks to a quad, not 100% though). The 830 is brand new, and the 720 is about a year old.

If you need a motherboard, I do have 2 Asus boards for sale. One is MATX, the other is standard ATX.
  8. How much for the Phenom 720 with MATX? How much for Phenom 830 with MATX? Also, does the MATX board support DDR3?
  9. jaguarmatt said:
    I have a Phenom II x4 830 and a Phenom II x3 720 (pretty sure it unlocks to a quad, not 100% though). The 830 is brand new, and the 720 is about a year old.

If you need a motherboard, I do have 2 Asus boards for sale. One is MATX, the other is standard ATX.

How much for the Phenom 720 with MATX? How much for Phenom 830 with MATX? Also, does the MATX board support DDR3?
  10. You have private message.
  11. yesimtaco said:
    How much for the Phenom 720 with MATX? How much for Phenom 830 with MATX? Also, does the MATX board support DDR3?

PM sent.
Ask a new question

Read More

Classifieds Quad Core AMD Phenom Hot Deals