New runes words?

Shiflet schrieb:
> "RegNitto" <RegNitto@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:1124091754.785263.292110@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
>
>>Has anyone found any of the new words?

The 7 new runewords that work in single player too were extracted from
the MPQs a few minutes after the patch went online. The 3 (ladder?)
realm only runewords are still undiscovered, and I'm quite sure we have
to wait until they show up on Arreat Summit - just like with the 1.10
runewords. The odds to find a runeword by accident or trying all
possible combinations are just too small.

> Bone - Body Armour
> Enlightenment - Body Armour
> Myth - Body Armour
> Principle - Torso Armour
> Rain - Torso Armour
> Treachery - Body Armour

They all work in bnet and singleplayer.

> Peace - Body Armour

You can make this runeword, but the Valk part is buggy.

> Pattern - Claws
> Plague - Any Weapon

Both in the MPQs (like several others) but not enabled.

---
Hannes

Seems like Enlightenment would work great with a Spirit shield...
especially since the missing resistance in the shield is covered with
the armor.

Hmmm...

"Hannes Brunner" <bruhan12@web.de> wrote in message

> > Peace - Body Armour
>
> You can make this runeword, but the Valk part is buggy.

Blizzard "fixed" the bug by just making the valk not show up when a merc is
wearing the armor. After the realm down after 1.11 came out I tried and
could no longer get my merc equipped with it to cast the valk anymore. I
have it in an eth armor, so I haven't tried having the char it is assigned
to wear the armor.

ClAy

> Treachery - Body Armour
> ShaelThulLem
> 25% chance to cast level 15 Venom on Striking
> 5% chance to cast level 15 Fade when Struck
> +2 to Assasin skills
> 45% Increased Attack Speed
> 20% Faster Hit Recovery
> +30% Cold Resist
> 50% Extra gold from monsters

This would be great on a zon or shapeshifter druid. Or an assassin, too, I
guess...

"Clay" <just.ask@me.com> wrote in message
> > Treachery - Body Armour
> > ShaelThulLem
> > 25% chance to cast level 15 Venom on Striking
> > 5% chance to cast level 15 Fade when Struck
> > +2 to Assasin skills
> > 45% Increased Attack Speed
> > 20% Faster Hit Recovery
> > +30% Cold Resist
> > 50% Extra gold from monsters
> >

> This would be great on a zon or shapeshifter druid.

Not so much a shifter druid, their IAS is based on weapon IAS alone.

Clay held her like they did by the lake on Naboo, while posting
bXeMe.31449$084.28519@attbi_s22 to this Interweb chatroom:

>> Treachery - Body Armour
>> ShaelThulLem
>> 25% chance to cast level 15 Venom on Striking
>> 5% chance to cast level 15 Fade when Struck
>> +2 to Assasin skills
>> 45% Increased Attack Speed
>> 20% Faster Hit Recovery
>> +30% Cold Resist
>> 50% Extra gold from monsters
>>

> This would be great on a zon or shapeshifter druid. Or an assassin,
> too, I guess...

It's the second choice for my trapsin, right behind a Viper. Traps being
based on IAS, it would be tough to get a bigger boost from armor, and I
don't plan on boosting Fade as far as 15, so getting hit could INCREASE my
resists. The Venom will never go off, of course. My main problem now,
though, is that I have a claw with +3 DS +2 Mind Blast and one with +2
assassin, but that means dropping my Spirit sword/Rhyme shield combo, and
I'm not sure I can handle the mana drop. Choices, choices...

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005, "Chris Lansdell" wrote:

>> Clay posting:

>> > This would be great on a zon or shapeshifter druid. Or an assassin,
>> > too, I guess...
>>
>> It's the second choice for my trapsin, right behind a Viper. Traps being
>> based on IAS, it would be tough to get a bigger boost from armor, and I
>> don't plan on boosting Fade as far as 15, so getting hit could INCREASE my
>> resists. The Venom will never go off, of course.

Blade Fury should trigger it, and BF is helpful for FI/LI monsters since
all damage charms carry onto the blades. Missing from the traps is cold
damage, so cold charms on an Ice'd weapon would allow you to BF with
cold & poison damage (and a trivial amount of physical damage to boot).

>> My main problem now, though, is that I have a claw with +3 DS +2 Mind Blast
>> and one with +2 assassin, but that means dropping my Spirit sword/Rhyme
>> shield combo, and I'm not sure I can handle the mana drop. Choices, choices...

TRENDING THREADS