Europe Lod HC Non-Ladder Stuff to give away

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

Hi,

i am thinking about exchanging my non-ladder mules with ladder ones...

So, if the is some interest in some of the stuff please contact me by
newsgroup, mail or diablo-account *hansiworrior

Hansi

Hansi schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> i am thinking about exchanging my non-ladder mules with ladder ones...

Me too.

> So, if the is some interest in some of the stuff please contact me by
> newsgroup, mail or diablo-account *hansiworrior

Maybe you should have listed some of your stuff. Things I want to get
rid off:

Chaos claw
Oath ethereal elite swords
Harle (several)
High end act 2 merc weapons (Obedience, Reapers ...)
Ethereal Astreon's (+4)
Leviathan
Verdungo's
Upgraded Gore Riders
Hellfire Torch (Paladin)
Annihilus
Gheed's Fortune

and more. Maybe even a Fortitude armor - I don't think I'll be in the
mood to continue my no vit energy shield two handed axe melee sorc
project, stalled somewhere in late nightmare.

---
Hannes