My new Zealot

PriorOfTheOri

So far all he has done though is go into a few games and talk about
Origin and say "Hallowed are the Ori" to people.

If you have no clue what I am talking about, that's probably for the
best.

--

Weretable and the Undead Chairs

USWest - weretable

Well at least he doesn't self-immolate or burn those who won't follow
the path to enlightenment ;)

Long ago, in the world without shrimp, weretable and the undead chairs
<happy@nightmare.time>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

>PriorOfTheOri
>
>So far all he has done though is go into a few games and talk about
>Origin and say "Hallowed are the Ori" to people.

I think I kinda sorta know, but that season hasn't screened in NZ yet, so I'm
going off second hand information. Heck, I might have the whole ball of wax
on DVD before it actually sceens in NZ.

--
Oh great, an El rune...