w00t!

Might not be exact stats, but killing Nightmare Diablo netted me a
Vipermagi (27%) and more importantly, a rare Rune Sword with:

292% ED
20%IAS
1-4 Cold
1-37 Lit
20IAS
Ethereal

NM Hellforge in the same game dropped an UM.

--

Weretable and the Undead Chairs

USWest - weretable

Alice and I found much the same in NM questing... 29 Magi with Um on my
forge...

Good stuff!

Reg

weretable and the undead chairs <happy@nightmare.time> writes:
>Might not be exact stats, but killing Nightmare Diablo netted me a
>Vipermagi (27%) and more importantly, a rare Rune Sword with:
>
>292% ED

Since when can rare stuff be cruel again?

- anton
--
Britton Robbins' D2 PDF Guides: http://www.brittonrobbins.com/D2Info.htm

"Anton Ertl" <anton@mips.complang.tuwien.ac.at> wrote in message
> weretable and the undead chairs <happy@nightmare.time> writes:
> >Might not be exact stats, but killing Nightmare Diablo netted me a
> >Vipermagi (27%) and more importantly, a rare Rune Sword with:
> >
> >292% ED
>
> Since when can rare stuff be cruel again?

Since 1.10, where ED could spawn up to 450 on a rare weapon.

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
anton@mips.complang.tuwien.ac.at (Anton Ertl) wrote

>weretable and the undead chairs <happy@nightmare.time> writes:
>>Might not be exact stats, but killing Nightmare Diablo netted me a
>>Vipermagi (27%) and more importantly, a rare Rune Sword with:
>>
>>292% ED
>
>Since when can rare stuff be cruel again?

Since 1.10
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

Long ago, in the world without shrimp, weretable and the undead chairs
<happy@nightmare.time>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

>Might not be exact stats, but killing Nightmare Diablo netted me a
>Vipermagi (27%) and more importantly, a rare Rune Sword with:

>292% ED
>20%IAS
>1-4 Cold
>1-37 Lit
>20IAS
>Ethereal

>NM Hellforge in the same game dropped an UM.

Shweet!

--
Oh great, an El rune...

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005, weretable and the undead chairs wrote:

>> Might not be exact stats, but killing Nightmare Diablo netted me a
>> Vipermagi (27%)

I'd be happy to hand that to any youngster! Keeper!

>> and more importantly, a rare Rune Sword with:
>>
>> 292% ED
>> 20%IAS
>> 1-4 Cold
>> 1-37 Lit
>> 20IAS
>> Ethereal

WOOT!

Being as I's in ChaosEmpire, that 'keeper' would get an Oil of
Permanence (indestructible), a set of sockets, and a runeword (which one
would depend on whether I wanted to put that on a melee barb or a BF
assassin or what) (yes we put rune words in rare items... we build what
amount to ITH hacks from 1.09... and the monsters' toughness kinda
requires it, and it's all in the rules!)

Conga Rats, as several misfits in this group would say!

>> NM Hellforge in the same game dropped an UM.

Hmmm... In CE, runes are pretty common... the monsters make up for the
apparent ease...

Craig

Brian Brunner wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Aug 2005, weretable and the undead chairs wrote:
>
>>> Might not be exact stats, but killing Nightmare Diablo netted me a
>>> Vipermagi (27%)
>
> I'd be happy to hand that to any youngster! Keeper!
>
>>> and more importantly, a rare Rune Sword with:
>>>
>>> 292% ED
>>> 20%IAS
>>> 1-4 Cold
>>> 1-37 Lit
>>> 20IAS
>>> Ethereal
>
> WOOT!
>
> Being as I's in ChaosEmpire, that 'keeper' would get an Oil of
> Permanence (indestructible), a set of sockets, and a runeword (which
> one would depend on whether I wanted to put that on a melee barb or a
> BF assassin or what) (yes we put rune words in rare items... we build
> what amount to ITH hacks from 1.09... and the monsters' toughness
> kinda requires it, and it's all in the rules!)

its just a shame that you can't runeword a unique, my wife's tricked up
windforce already covers most of the page with its list of mods and does 20k
damage with strafe. :) Only problem with this mod is the "this char could be
viable, I might build one" factor, I have at least 10 different builds on
the go at the moment

Craig

On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 09:32:21 +1000, "Craig"
<craigusREMOVE@YOURoptusPANTShome.com.au> wrote:

>> Brian Brunner wrote:

>> > I'd be happy to hand that to any youngster! Keeper!

>> > WOOT!
>> >
>> > Being as I's in ChaosEmpire, that 'keeper' would get an Oil of
>> > Permanence (indestructible), a set of sockets, and a runeword (which
>> > one would depend on whether I wanted to put that on a melee barb or a
>> > BF assassin or what) (yes we put rune words in rare items... we build
>> > what amount to ITH hacks from 1.09... and the monsters' toughness
>> > kinda requires it, and it's all in the rules!)
>> >
>> its just a shame that you can't runeword a windforce

Add 6 sockets to the Windforce and load up with... say...
Cham for Freezes Target
Jah for ITD
Nef for KnockBack
Shael, Shael, and Shael to help reach a breakpoint...

Plus a Delirium help to clobber everybody in the county with
Confusion...

Plus Blood in a tempered belt giving PMH and poison damage...

Runewording a Rare is making your own Unique...

Craig

Brian Brunner wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 09:32:21 +1000, "Craig"
> <craigusREMOVE@YOURoptusPANTShome.com.au> wrote:

>>> its just a shame that you can't runeword a windforce
>
> Add 6 sockets to the Windforce and load up with... say...
> Cham for Freezes Target
> Jah for ITD
> Nef for KnockBack
> Shael, Shael, and Shael to help reach a breakpoint...

already have around 145% faster attack, knockback already on bow, went with
6 Zods for all the added elemental damage also made it ethereal then
indestructible followed by lots of "oils of death"

listed damage is 132-1030
very fast attack speed
indestructable
40% increased attack speed
300% enhanced damage
+293 to maximum damage (based on character lvl (94))
adds 60-300 damage
9% bonus to attack rating
adds 85-350 magic damage
adds 60-300 fire damage
adds 60-300 lightning damage
adds 60-300 cold damage
adds 586-2930 poison damage over 10 seconds
7% mana stolen per hit
+12% to poison skill damage
+12% to cold skill damage
+12% to lightning skill damage
+12% to fire skill damage
knockback
+10 strength
+5 to Dexterity
heal stamina +30%
requirements -14%
ethereal (cannot be repaired), socketed (6)

> Plus a Delirium help to clobber everybody in the county with
> Confusion...

she prefers a helm with big mana, stats and 3 ums
also wearing a chains of honour in a rare embossed armor that had big
resists on it (see a pattern?)

> Plus Blood in a tempered belt giving PMH and poison damage...

Blood? dont know that one, were running 7.51
couldn't get the runewords to work in belts for us

> Runewording a Rare is making your own Unique...

hell yeah :)

Craig