Solved

[PC Gaming] Call of Duty(R) 4 - Modern Warfare(TM) crashes

So i was play single player and on the like second mission after u save nikolai when its done loading the game like just shuts off ( looks like i minimized) and then the game isnt running any ideas on how to fix this?
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about gaming call duty modern warfare crashes
  1. Best answer
    Start by updating your game and operating system. If the problem persists see if your current rig is up to the task of running it. ( You may be running out of virtual memory.)

I recommend this site. http://cyri.systemrequirementslab.com/CYRI/intro.aspx

Please re-post if this doesn't help.
  2. Well i have windows xp sp2 and my comp specs are 2 gigs of ram, 250 gig hd, and have a amd athlon 64 X2 6000+ cpu 3000mhz core speed so i should be able to run it i just dont understand and can you run it doesnt work for me because my mobo cant read my cpu says You Have: AMD Processor model unknown reason for this is asus doesnt have a bios that can read it the newest one is but the problem is its in its beta and the usb devices freeze every like 2 seconds so thats why i dont use it just cant wait till its out of its beta.
  3. Untill what is out of its' beta?
  4. the lastest version of the bios asus realesed M2N4-SLI BIOS 1205
  5. Ah...well maybe you could set single player aside for a little while and get on some multi-player. Maybe there won't be a problem there.
  6. i guess was just wanted to see if it was a known problem.. :X
  7. Best answer selected by filipebow.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Call of Duty Games Video Games