My online games are busted...?

orin67

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2010
The problem I have is different than any other one I've had in the past. I play just a few free MMO's here and there, like Ragnarok and Allods Online. Neither are graphical wonders, and my computer has never had a problem with running them until last night. I was playing Allods Online, just created my character, went through all the menus and got to the game. I looked around, moved, jumped, and began talking to my first NPC. Right after that it went very laggy. I thought it just might be the servers, but I couldn't move my mouse, couldn't close the game, couldn't even move my character. I Ctrl+Alt+Delete it to get it to close out. I deleted the game afterwards and thought nothing of it until today when I logged on Ragnarok. Same thing; I logged on my character and then I see little green lines going across the screen. I can't see my character, but the screen moves with him though and everyone else looks okay. There is also no HUD in either game when this happened. I am having no problems anywhere else. And every time I log in this happens. Anyone else ever had this happen? Thanks in advance!

orin67

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2010
Compaq Presario sr1703wm

SPECS: Base processor-- Sempron (P) 3200+ 1.8 GHz

*1600 MT/s (mega transfers/second)
*Socket 939

Chipset-- ATI Radeon Xpress 200 Series

Motherboard--*Manufacturer: Asus
*Motherboard Name: A8AE-LE
*HP/Compaq motherboard name: AmberineM-GL6E

Memory--1.5GB RAM *Maximum allowed 4 GB* (4 x 1 GB) requires the replacement of the installed 256 MB DIMM
Speed supported-- PC3200 MB/sec
Type-- 184 pin, DDR SDRAM
DIMM slots-- Four
Open DIMM slots-- Three

Hard drive--- *80 GB *7200 rpm

Video Graphics---Integrated with up to 128 MB of allocated video memory

Expansion slots (available)--- PCI>Three (Two available)
PCI Express x16>One (One available)
DIMM Slots> Four (Three available)

Operating System-- * Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition * Microsoft Service Pack 2

Latest posts