Sign in with
Your question

Call of duty series: question

Last response: in Video Games
February 20, 2010 10:16:18 AM

Hi
I'm playing COD 1 & United offensive. The problem is in both game almost in every levels the game stops to continue, I mean its running but not going to next level or objective is not updating even if I do it as it says. Therefore I've to repeat the same level or objective over & over again just to make the game continue. I think the script is not well designed so if I don't follow the exact way it stops continuing. & its hard to know what is the exact way to do a objective. Another prob is some of the characters stop moving & stand like statue unless I go to them & use the action key to animate them again. its really very annoying to repeat the same thing again & again. Its just spoiling the game! any one has any solution for this?
February 20, 2010 10:32:50 AM

I'm stuck in the game COD: United Offensive in the level Sicily where you have to get the document & get into the elevator in the underground garage. I've done this dozen of time but the lift is not working when I'm pressing the action key for moving the lift!!!
m
l
February 20, 2010 12:24:30 PM

Is it a legit copy being played without any cheats activated?
m
l
Related resources
February 21, 2010 5:56:08 AM

no cheats activated. even the demo versions have same problem!! really its pissing me off. I wanna finish the game but couldn't till now!
m
l
February 21, 2010 7:42:48 AM

Have you contacted Activision support?
m
l
February 21, 2010 9:00:59 AM

Are you sure you got all the latest patches, only I've never had any problems with either game.

http://www.gamershell.com/download_7850.shtml

Should update CoD:UO, not sure if this will help what you need but i think its the latest patch for that game.
m
l
February 21, 2010 9:22:33 AM

Thanx buddy.
m
l
!